FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-24 09:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-24 09:46, rugbymatt wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-07-16 18:54, Kolohe wrote:
Perfect. I'm a people person and enjoy watching others act stupid.

Kolohe

Well that works out fine. I enjoy acting stupid and being watched!

3 more weeks til I fly!

Well, good!! I was thinking I'd be serving drinks to a bunch of introverted, socially retarded shut-ins, man!! The Bali Hai will be a blast and maybe some of us who are hosting can get together and discuss a schedule then?

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-07-25 1:51 pm   Permalink

Mr. & Mrs. Tikilands are in for the crawl. Can not wait to see everyone again.

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-29 4:14 pm   Permalink

Just an update, Folks! Tiki Oasis is only 3 weeks away!

Mahalos to all of you who have posted your desire to host and/or crawl!
At this point we have 10, possibly 11,Hosts who have indicated their wish to serve drinks in their hotel rooms at the Crowne Plaza.

They are:
1. WooHooWahine & Soccer Tiki
2. PiPhiRho
3. Croe67 (Serving on Friday 3:00)
4. Cult of the Eye/ Dr. Shocker (Serving during After Party Sat. Night or during the day on Sat. TBD)
5. Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki (Serving on Friday 4:00 - 5:30)
6. Coco Loco & Mai Tai
7. Tiki Hula & Blowfish
8. Billybobaloo & Grace
9. Sea Tiki
10.Rum Shaker (Possible)
11.Wersmo Derinc (Purple Orchid's Dave & Rebecca) Serving Sat. 3:00 - 5:00

Room Hosts, when you have chosen a time to serve drinks in your room, please post your name and time on this thread, or PM me and I will update the list.

So far 89 people have indicated that they wish to crawl.

Dr. Shocker has been busy designing the Official Tiki Oasis 7 Crawl Card. I will update you with any new information on this thread.

I have dinner reservations for Thursday evening at the Bali Hai for 5:30. I will be handing out crawl cards at the bar at the Bali Hai between 4:30 - 5:30 and then again after dinner and during the show. See you there, or by the pool all day on Friday.

Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 4:46 pm   Permalink

Sounds perfect, Shell!! Thanks for keeping us all organized.

As the above post thread says, we'll be serving Friday at 3pm - and the ending time will be 4:30pm for us so that we'll be able to hit Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki's room

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 7:45 pm   Permalink

That's PERFECT, Shell! Looking forward to seeing you there and having another Mr Bali Hai Mai tai. Those things are GREAT!

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-29 7:45 pm   Permalink

Shelly,

You still got it girl. Mucho Mahalo for organizing the crawl.

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-29 8:49 pm   Permalink

Great work Shell....I will pick up my 5 crawling cards at the Bali Hai.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:39 am   Permalink

aloha everyone !! if there is still room, can you please add two more to the crawl (boyd & me)? Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!!

Much Mahalo!!

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaliTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:55 pm   Permalink

I'd love to get an invitation to the Room Crawl X 3 people please.

[ This Message was edited by: CaliTiki 2007-07-30 12:57 ]

View Profile of CaliTiki Send a personal message to CaliTiki  Email CaliTiki Goto the website of CaliTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rumshaker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-30 1:30 pm   Permalink

It's only 3 weeks away!!! I'll get myself updated, haven't been around, We were just in Budapest, drinking Havana Club Rum!!! Couldn't smuggle any back though:( Since I'm new and would like to host as a gesture to meet all of you tiki-pros and thanks for allowing newbies to come to such an awesome event, I'll wait for an opening when everyone else has chosen a time. We're not arriving until Friday though, so probably Saturday for our hosting. Thanks

View Profile of Rumshaker Send a personal message to Rumshaker  Email Rumshaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 3:49 pm   Permalink

mug?
lounge?
Cult of the eye?

enjoy.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-30 5:05 pm   Permalink

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make the Oasis at all until this week. Now I know I can for sure! Yaaaaay!!!

Dibroc and Paula were kind enough to share their room with Ilene and I. We've all decided we'd like to be one of the host rooms for the crawl. The Morgans and the Corbids will be hosting the "Morbid Room" and you can put us down for 4:00pm-5:00pm Saturday and also for some of the after party timeslot on Saturday night from midnight to 1:00am.

See all of you there!

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Tom 2007-07-30 17:07 ]

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 6:43 pm   Permalink

SWEET!!! We REALLY needed another host room with all these crawlers, man. We should all meet at the Bali Hai, thursday night, when Shell is going to be there and discuss our schedule. A friend of mine on Myspace(Dancophonic) gave me an idea that I may exploit.......AFTERHOURS hosting!! Let's crawl and stagger til dawn!(then I can end up stabbing myself in the crotch with a chisel while I'm doing my carving presentation)

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-30 10:21 pm   Permalink

WOOOHOOO! SoccerTiki will be pouring the drinks in our room until everything is gone. Our Room will be Open on Friday from 3:00 to 4:30. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. WOOOHOOO!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-07-31 08:10 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 12:05 pm   Permalink

12:30-1:30 will be our official time......

we will be hanging out after the shows on Friday and Saturday nights

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation