FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 6:24 pm   Permalink

Man, just when I thought I perfected my "Pink Cheeky Monkey" drink for the crawl. Two crazy sock monkeys whispered in my ear that Trader Vic's makes a Banana Rum and that Banana 99 is 100 proof. I have a bit more of experimenting to do!

Watch out -- this drink may get more potent that I thought!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 8:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-31 18:24, CheekyGirl wrote:
Man, just when I thought I perfected my "Pink Cheeky Monkey" drink for the crawl. Two crazy sock monkeys whispered in my ear that Trader Vic's makes a Banana Rum and that Banana 99 is 100 proof. I have a bit more of experimenting to do!

Cheeky, I'm lookin' forward to those pink, cheeky monkies. At least ONE thing will go perfect, but you have to stop listening to those crazy sock monkies.......they'll get you into more trouble than Cammo!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-01 12:18 pm   Permalink

See you all there!

[ This Message was edited by: IKABOD 2007-08-02 07:11 ]

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martini Tiki

Posted: 2007-08-01 9:10 pm   Permalink

Add two more to the crawl. This our first Oasis, but I made it to Hukilau in Ft. Lauderdale in June. I'm hooked and working on bringing my husband into the fold.

View Profile of Martini Tiki Send a personal message to Martini Tiki  Email Martini Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-02 07:33 am   Permalink

IKABOD....is that your artwork for your home bar? I love it!!! Of course any monkey in a fez is a good thing as far as I am concerned.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 12:02 pm   Permalink

REMEMBER to purchase your TICKETS to TIki Oasis!

www.tikioasis.com

Pre-Sale tickets will soon be taken off the website! Just because you have a room doesn't mean you get into the evening events! Purchase your tickets now!

XOXO Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 12:53 pm   Permalink

nope that art comes from the great Pontifex Stickman.......

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 3:19 pm   Permalink

I could only dream to produce artwork like that.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-08-02 5:15 pm   Permalink

Wait a minute, I am confused.

I purchased my tickets and made my reservations some time ago through the Tiki Oasis website. My reservations say they are for the Red Lion. Now it is at the Crowne Plaza? What gives?

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2007-08-02 5:23 pm   Permalink

OK, I just read the other thread. Freaked me out a little. I need more rum.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2007-08-02 6:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-31 18:24, CheekyGirl wrote:

i over heard a conversation between russell and hubert today and it went something like this:

russell: cheekygirl is gonna make good drinks, we got to go to her room at oasis!

hubert: hmmm. she is good.

russell: maybe we should barracade the door so those crazy tiki folks wont drink all the banana booze?!

hubert: hmm. whatever.

russell: dude, you need to be more focused on this, have you seen the way these tiki people drink!?! they are crazy...

hubert: i am bringing my own 99bananas and a straw. i want a beef burger.

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-02 7:46 pm   Permalink

"Unk mangani!"

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-02 8:59 pm   Permalink

I will be driving....so just going to sip room-to-room....I can only hope monkeys won't force me to consume more than a spoonful at each stop!!!

I'm a little wary of the Pink Cheeky Monkey....I might drink a whole one (but hold the banana on mine).

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 08:01 am   Permalink

We will be there and we plan to crawl! Swim - Crawl - Swim Crawl..Etc.

Can't wait!

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-04 12:38 am   Permalink

InkyLouise, those sockmonkeys have been a very bad influence on me! This is what I get for hangin' out with those two at FI back in March.

I just did an inventory of the booze I've been gathering for the Oasis. I have to take the 2 back seats out of my Honda Element in order to convert it to a "cargo van" to fit all the hooch.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation