FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-04 12:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-31 12:05, Dr. Shocker wrote:
12:30-1:30 will be our official time......

we will be hanging out after the shows on Friday and Saturday nights

Okay, I'm feeling dense here....When are you serving. Friday or Saturday? Both? And are you talking 12:30 to 1:30 a.m. (afterhour party?)

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-04 1:36 pm   Permalink

Put me down as a crawler. Have mug, will travel.

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
burleyque
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-04 2:34 pm   Permalink

Burlesque As It Was will be Crawling! (possibly literally after a few stops!)

Vivienne VaVoom
Midnite Martini
Momma Martini
Honey Touche

View Profile of burleyque Send a personal message to burleyque  Email burleyque Goto the website of burleyque     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-04 10:17 pm   Permalink

QUESTION......with it being my first crawl...is it proper to bring my own favorite mug?....or is that crawl tackiness

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-04 10:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-04 22:17, closettiki wrote:
QUESTION......with it being my first crawl...is it proper to bring my own favorite mug?....or is that crawl tackiness

We'll have cups for you in the rooms to control portions, but you're welcome to bring it along......I know I'm going to!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-05 07:36 am   Permalink

First time crawler here too. Do people put out tip jars or anything like that? Should we bring donations of a few bucks or a few bottles?

We are a couple of treehuggers so we will be bringing our own mugs

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swooziki

Posted: 2007-08-05 08:43 am   Permalink

Please add 2 more for TC - went last year but didn't know how to do the TC. We had a blast anyway and decided to stay in the hotel this time even though we're locals. We're there on Wedn just to destress. Can't wait!

View Profile of Swooziki Send a personal message to Swooziki  Email Swooziki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-05 08:53 am   Permalink

We look forward to crawling!

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 02:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-05 07:36, catmomma wrote:
First time crawler here too. Do people put out tip jars or anything like that? Should we bring donations of a few bucks or a few bottles?

We are a couple of treehuggers so we will be bringing our own mugs

Bring a couple of bucks, an original poem, a tiny trinket, your first born, anything, we'll take it! For a couple of rooms, come ready to shop, because we'll have masks, ORIGINAL mugs and other things available, if you so desire......but keep that under your hat.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 12:36 pm   Permalink

Shell: Any chance at updating Hosts/Host Day/Time at the top of the thread?

I know part of the fun is a bit of overlap and racing to rooms, but it may help Host decide on day/times -- as I know many, like me want to visit as many rooms as possible as well.

Just a thought, because I'm starting to see overlap early on.

Example:

WooHoo/Soccer Tiki (Fri. 3:00 to 4:30 pm)
Creo67 (Fri. 3:00 to 4:30 pm)

Mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2007-08-06 12:45 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 1:49 pm   Permalink

TC Ohana! The Coconut Monkey Project needs your help!

If you live in the Los Angeles area and are driving down to Oasis Wed. Thurs. or early Fri. I have a few Coconut Monkey Paintings that need a lift!!!
I am proud to announce that The Coconut Monkey Project paintings and prints will be featured at the FreakyBoutiki in San Diego-owner Hodad Hank and I are trying to get everything set up before Oasis and I can't get down there until late Friday night. I looked into sending them via mail-but these sets of wood panel bamboo framed prints would cost an arm and a leg and a bellybutton to send, so Iam trying to find some nice folks who wouldn't mind a few monkey stowaways in their trunk.

If you have room, and the time, I will be forever in your debt. I will bring the monkeys to you, anywhere in the Los Angeles area.
*Also, you may pick out your favorite hand framed print as a thank you!*

Please contact me through Tiki Central or my blog.

Mahalo!

Atomikitty
http://coconutmonkeyproject.blogspot.com/

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 3:30 pm   Permalink

Posting the room times at the top of the thread is a BRILLIANT idea. Yay, Cheeky!

And is the Cheeky Room open on Friday 4-5:30? I'm trying to keep a schedule for the whole Oasis, and it's getting real complicated!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 3:31 pm   Permalink

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 5:14 pm   Permalink

Add TWO MORE crawlers please!
It will be a nice change to be on the civilian side of the bar.
See you all at the Oasis!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-07 1:10 pm   Permalink

Just an update, Folks! Tiki Oasis is less than 2 weeks away!

Mahalos to all of you who have posted your desire to host and/or crawl!
At this point we have 11, possibly 12,Hosts who have indicated their wish to serve drinks in their hotel rooms at the Crowne Plaza.

They are:
1. WooHooWahine & Soccer Tiki (Serving Friday 3:00 - 4:30)
2. PiPhiRho
3. Croe67 & Skitiki (Serving on Friday 2:30 - 4:00)
4. Cult of the Eye/ Dr. Shocker (Serving during After Party Fri. & Sat. Night 12:30 - 1:30)
5. Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki (Serving on Friday 4:00 - 5:30)
6. Coco Loco & Mai Tai (Maybe!)
7. Tiki Hula & Blowfish
8. Billybobaloo & Grace
9. Sea Tiki
10.Rum Shaker (Possibly Sat.)
11.Wersmo Derinc (Purple Orchid's Dave & Rebecca) Serving Sat. 3:30 - 4:30
12.Morbid Room (Serving Sat. 4:00 - 5:00 & After party 12:00 - 1:00)

Room Hosts, when you have chosen a time to serve drinks in your room, please post your name and time on this thread, or PM me and I will update the list. Thank you for your recent updates.

So far 113 people have indicated that they wish to crawl.

Dr. Shocker has been busy designing the Official Tiki Oasis 7 Crawl Card. I will update you with any new information on this thread.

I have dinner reservations for Thursday evening at the Bali Hai for 5:30. I will be handing out crawl cards at the bar at the Bali Hai between 4:30 - 5:30 and then again after dinner and during the show. See you there, or by the pool all day on Friday.

The updated list has also beem posted on page one of this thread.
Mahalo,
Shelley

[ This Message was edited by: Shell in the Pacific 2007-08-07 13:13 ]

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation