FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-08 5:21 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Central! It's been a while since I posted, but I want to confirm that I will be there with TikiHula to host some drinks in our room.... not sure if he mentioned our new top secret drink recipe or not yet, but you are in for a treat!

I will also be bringing some of my Hula Photography along for viewing and if anyone is interested please let me know. I have a ton pf photos that are not yet up on my website
www.thehuladance.com and will bring a good mix, but if anyone has a request please let me know.

See you all soon!

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-08 8:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-08 16:18, H2O Tiki wrote:
Hi All,

Oasis sounds like a blast, Has anyone ever had a SCAVENGER HUNT at one of these??
Something simple like looking for Drink Coasters, T-shirts, Tiki print shirts, Shot Glasses, Hawaiian print boxers, etc. I am not talking about a printed list before Oasis but a "Lets Make A Deal" type of thing. Where as there is a master list of stuff that roams around the room crawl and whoever has an item gets a point, and at the end of each night the winner is the one with the most points will get a prize. A donated Prize, like a free drink the next night, the before mentioned Hawaiian print boxers, lunch or what ever. I have had some great fun looking for stuff and asking complete strangers for outrageous things. So what do you think...

H2O Tiki

H2O,
Actually, that is how the crawl first started for me. I was considering organizing a scavenger hunt, and discussed the idea with Dr. Z. He started talking about the room crawl idea, and that is how the crawl was born at Oasis 2005. Anyway, the scavenger hunt still sounds like a fun idea, so run with it if you like!
Mahalo,
Shelley

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-08 9:40 pm   Permalink

Well, H20tiki, it looks like you've got yourself a job to do......get on it!! You can operate out of me and Latiney Wahines room!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-09 11:35 am   Permalink

One more for the crawl, if I don't fall or stall by the wall in the hall.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 11:38 am   Permalink

The Whale Rider and I would like to be added to the list of crawlerz!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 12:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-09 11:35, aquarj wrote:
One more for the crawl, if I don't fall or stall by the wall in the hall.

-Randy

Is that all? We'll pour em tall if you've got the gall!!

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 12:14 pm   Permalink

Blowfish and I will be hosting on Saturday from 2:30 to 3:30
Come and get yourself a Kauiian High!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 3:12 pm   Permalink

I will be posting the krawl kards Monday Afternoon, for those who wish to print them out....that way if anyone else plans on stepping behind the bar they can still sign on as hosts......there will be a high res .pdf to download......

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-09 4:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Better tall than small, but just keep your eye on the ball, y'all.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 5:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-09 16:40, aquarj wrote:
Quote:

Better tall than small, but just keep your eye on the ball, y'all.

-Randy

Answer the call and bring your doll........

this is getting bad. Is anyone else almost beyond containment with anticipation? This is going to be such a BLAST!!

IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 12:25 am   Permalink

The Cult of the Eye Skrimshaw mug will available at the 1803 lounge starting Friday night!..... Late friday night. Limited availability. Speacial thanks go to Stickmann from the Cult OF the Eye for the design and Gecko Of South Sea arts for sculpting these fine peices.
Mohalo!

[ This Message was edited by: IKABOD 2007-08-10 00:26 ]

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 12:53 am   Permalink

I REALLY like that mug!!

[ This Message was edited by: billybobaloo 2007-08-10 00:54 ]

Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 01:16 am   Permalink

1803 lounge is what?

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swooziki

Posted: 2007-08-10 06:15 am   Permalink

You said it billybobaloo "Is anyone else almost beyond containment with anticipation? This is going to be such a BLAST!!"

I can't seem to wipe the grin off my face at work - told the boss I was takin off for a tiki convention. His reply - "There's such a thing as a tiki convention? What do you do at a tiki convention?" ...ohh those with no imagination..**sigh**

I can't tell if it's butterflies in my stomach or too many drinks at the Pink Elephant. Could be the carne asada burrito with pineapple...

Ikabod - super mug, really like the scrimshaw look. It's a keeper.

Can't wait! Bring more rum ;-}

View Profile of Swooziki Send a personal message to Swooziki  Email Swooziki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 06:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-10 01:16, Tiki Lion wrote:
1803 lounge is what?

It's what you feel like the next day after hanging
with these fine CotE'loungers!

You feel like you're from 1803 !!!

See y'All ina weekee weeekee!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation