FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 09:50 am   Permalink

ok to make it clear we will be serving for the room crawl 12:30 - 1:30 Saturday pm with Special Guest the Mai Kai Gents....yes folks afternoon not night

Lounge 1803 will be open in Friday and Saturday nights for the after party

there will also be a Well dressed Artist Reception in Lounge 1803 Friday 5:30-6:30 this is a dress to impress event.....aka no tshirts

Lounge 1803 is The Cult of the Eye Lounge Room room number 1803

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 12:51 pm   Permalink

My dear Dr. Shocker: Muchos Mahalos!

I feel profoundly disambiguated now, mahalo, mahalo, mahalo!

RevBamboo of the Ben persuasion: not so much, but thanks anyway.

"Showing up is 86.7% of life." Don Parker, late of SRI

"90% of (insert "tiki" here) is mental. The other half is physical." with apologies to Yogi Berra.

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 3:54 pm   Permalink

Dearest Shell- Please add myself and the Mrs. Tiki Joe's Pop to the list of crawlers. We can't wait to experience the Oasis. Mucho Mahalo! - Andy & Deb, Mr. & Mrs. Tiki Joe's Pop

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-10 4:33 pm   Permalink

Count hubby, his brother (virgin oasis goer) and myself in for the crawl. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Netiki

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-10 4:35 pm   Permalink

At least Bamboo Ben and Crazy Al will be there to roll me over so I don't pull a Hendrix after drinking all night. Thanks Brah's.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-11 3:09 pm   Permalink

Just an update, Folks! Tiki Oasis is less than 1 week away!

Mahalos to all of you who have posted your desire to host and/or crawl!
At this point we have 11, possibly 12, Hosts who have indicated their wish to serve drinks in their hotel rooms at the Crowne Plaza.

They are:
1. WooHooWahine & Soccer Tiki (Serving Friday 3:00 - 4:30)
2. PiPhiRho
3. Croe67 & Skitiki (Serving on Friday 2:30 - 4:00)
4. Cult of the Eye/ Dr. Shocker (Serving Sat. Afternoon 12:30 - 1:30)
5. Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki (Serving on Friday 4:00 - 5:30)
6. Tiki Hula & Blowfish (Serving Saturday from 2:30 to 3:30)
7. Billybobaloo & Latiney Wahine (Serving Sat. 4:30 - 5:30)
8. Sea Tiki
9. Rum Shaker (Possibly Sat.)
10.Wersmo Derinc (Purple Orchid's Dave & Rebecca) Serving Sat. 3:30 - 4:30
11.Morbid Room (Serving Sat. 4:00 - 5:00 & After party 12:00 - 1:00)
12.TikiTastic, Panda, Canada Kai Treasure TBD

Room Hosts, when you have chosen a time to serve drinks in your room, please post your name and time on this thread, or PM me and I will update the list. Thank you for your recent updates.

So far 136 people have indicated that they wish to crawl.

Dr. Shocker has been busy designing the Official Tiki Oasis 7 Crawl Card. He has posted that he will post a high res .pdf of the Crawl Card on Monday afternoon, that people can download and print themselves. I will update you with any new information on this thread.

I have dinner reservations for Thursday evening at the Bali Hai for 5:30. I will be handing out crawl cards at the bar at the Bali Hai between 4:30 - 5:30 and then again after dinner and during the show. See you there, or by the pool all day on Friday and at the shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Plus I will make an effort to visit each room that is hosting. See you there!

Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 5:12 pm   Permalink

Im glad you folks like the mug. This is the artist proofs of which a limited number will be available. The artist proof mug will be on sale in the lounge on friday. There is also a presale of the "production" skrim shaw mug. These mugs will not quite be ready for TO, but presale purchase price will include the mug and shipping. Yeah this is a pretty tacky plug, but hey we gotta pay for the room and booze somehow!

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 5:55 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to this all! The Maikai Gents will be crawling throughout the weekend and performing on Saturday from 12:30-1:30PM in Lounge 1803 on Saturday. Wow, Fun!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rumshaker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-11 7:39 pm   Permalink

We're so giddy....only 6 days away!! We'd like to host our crawlling from 3:30 to 5pm on Friday. I hope the overlap is ok with everyone else. Saturday is already so packed with crawlling and such. Shell, just let me know if this time is not ok. Mahalo!

View Profile of Rumshaker Send a personal message to Rumshaker  Email Rumshaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-12 12:18 am   Permalink

The Mrs. and I would love to come a crawlin'!
So add two more to the mix if you can squeeze us in!

View Profile of EdsGoneTiki Send a personal message to EdsGoneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rogue Trader
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-12 7:47 pm   Permalink

Hello, Rogue Trader and 3 Friends would also like to be included on the Crawl!

Okole Maluna All

View Profile of Rogue Trader Send a personal message to Rogue Trader  Goto the website of Rogue Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 10:27 am   Permalink

I might be up for a little pre-party at my room before or after the Bali Hai -- I'll keep ya'll posted.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-08-13 11:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-11 15:09, Shell in the Pacific wrote:

So far 136 people have indicated that they wish to crawl.

can that go up to 138? Mr. Smiley and I would love to crawl too. Mahalo!

ps. Do russell and hubert need cards, cause then it's 140...

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 3:43 pm   Permalink

Here it is what you all have been waiting for the Official Tiki Central Room Crawl Card
Now to prin this all you need to do is click the image, it will prompt you asking if you would like to download the file say yes (it is a .pdf) this should print at 3.5x4, cut it and fold in half. If any one has any questions go ahead and email me @ drshocker @ hotmail(dot)com

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 4:13 pm   Permalink

140 crawlers and 12 hosts?

Are drinks going to be served in a thimble?

great turnout for the crawl.... wow

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation