FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 4:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-13 16:13, Monkeyman wrote:
140 crawlers and 12 hosts?

Are drinks going to be served in a thimble?

great turnout for the crawl.... wow

Whoa! I'll pour until we are out of our new concoction. I'm using a 12 oz. glass, but you typically get about 1/2 the amount of crawlers.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-13 4:30 pm   Permalink

Are Mai Tai & CoCo Loco still Hosting? Their names are on the Printed Out Card but not on Shell's Last Updated List??

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-13 16:30 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-13 6:05 pm   Permalink

Aloha Folks,
As you can see, Dr. Shocker has posted the crawl card. Follow his directions on how to print your own card before you arrive at Oasis. I will be handing out cards to those who have difficulty printing, or do not have access to a printer, etc. The card is meant to be folded in half, and is the size of a business card.

Coco Loco and Mai Tai will not be hosting, even though their name does appear on the card.

See you at Oasis 2007!
Shell in the Pacific

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-13 6:19 pm   Permalink

Mucho Mahalo to Dr. Shocker for creating the Room Crawl Cards. They printed out perfect

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-14 12:17 am   Permalink

A little late on the draw, here...

We were thinking about having a room get-together anyway. We are fresh off a tiki party in our hometown
see post here so why not? (and yet...can't escape it...the impending sense of doom...325 sq ft and 120 people...open to the public...sure, what the heck!)

Apparently the cards are out there so... We were thinking thusly:

ZOG Presents: Pool & Stage-View Room Friday Nite Party
Incl. Complimentary Combination Rum Hangover Generator and Curative.

Ideas? Do we have to pick a time now? Are we just crazy to do this? This seems to have gotten pretty public.

Z.

[ This Message was edited by: Zog 2007-08-14 00:23 ]

View Profile of Zog Send a personal message to Zog  Goto the website of Zog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 07:05 am   Permalink

I'm going to have 2 each of these:

& I might be taking orders for these amazing babies, too......the F.O.M. Hot Rod Hula Hop mug from last weekend.
What's the F.O.M.? Find me, I'll tell you all about it

FIND ME - OR COME TO OUR ROOM ON THE CRAWL if you want them!!!!!!!

We'll be there from Wednesday afternoon onward - that's tomorrow - YEAH!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-14 08:43 am   Permalink

Has the Room Crawl turned into a room vending event too???

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-14 09:43 am   Permalink

Yes, Soccer Tiki and I plan to be selling kisses for $1 while the crawls in your guys room. (Wahines only that is)

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-14 09:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-14 09:43, rugbymatt wrote:
Yes, Soccer Tiki and I plan to be selling kisses for $1 while the crawls in your guys room. (Wahines only that is)

I think you need to rephrase that You're the "Single" Kane from Allentown, PA

IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 1:21 pm   Permalink

Vending? I have no idea what your talking about.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FlatEarthTrading
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 4:38 pm   Permalink

I guess I'm a little late to announce this, but I want to invite everyone to our suite Friday evening from 8pm to 9pm, or when the booze runs out! We'll probably be catering more to the beer drinking crowd, but regardless what your poison is, please do come by and say hi!

Greg

View Profile of FlatEarthTrading Send a personal message to FlatEarthTrading  Email FlatEarthTrading Goto the website of FlatEarthTrading     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-14 4:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-14 16:38, FlatEarthTrading wrote:
I guess I'm a little late to announce this, but I want to invite everyone to our suite Friday evening from 8pm to 9pm, or when the booze runs out! We'll probably be catering more to the beer drinking crowd, but regardless what your poison is, please do come by and say hi!

Greg

WooooHooooo! It's never to late to have a Party especially at Oasis

bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-14 5:38 pm   Permalink

Crawling........

Bongwater Cocktails for all the hosts I can find......

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 7:51 pm   Permalink

Matt,

I'll joint you and SoccerTiki, I can always use some extra cash!

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-14 8:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-14 19:51, Hinano_Paul wrote:
Matt,

I'll joint you and SoccerTiki, I can always use some extra cash!

I'm telling Mrs. Lurker

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation