FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 7:47 pm   Permalink

We're hosting & in Room (Suite) 1749.

HOSTING FRIDAY 2:30 - 4:00 PM

Come try my original drink recipe - though I'm not telling what it is - you gotta come by to try it out
But I do promise it will be GREAT

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-16 04:28 am   Permalink

Hey now,

Will be arriving Fri morning, please add 4 more for the crawl list.
Shelly, will look for you to pick up card holder
Cant wait for what looks like a much more sunny poolside Oasis this year!!

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 08:23 am   Permalink

I'm starting to get very thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-16 1:07 pm   Permalink

No kidding!!! My mouth is like a desert. I took my Mom and an old school chum to Anthony's Fish Grotto on the Bay yesterday. We sucked down 3 Mango Margaritas each....OK OK.....I had 4. They were very light but tastey.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 3:56 pm   Permalink

The Cult Of The Eye has landed.
See you all at The Lounge In Room 1803!

[ This Message was edited by: IKABOD 2007-08-16 16:15 ]

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 2:08 pm   Permalink

3:30pm - 5:00pm Friday in room 1532 (5th floor with the giant pirate flag hanging from the balcony) we will be serving 10 gallons of Chief Lapu Lapu, shots of my Apple Pie rum and snacks!!!

Come on by...

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Marlow

Posted: 2007-08-17 2:22 pm   Permalink

Miss Marlow and JoDavid will be in attendance.

View Profile of Miss Marlow Send a personal message to Miss Marlow  Email Miss Marlow Goto the website of Miss Marlow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-08-17 3:10 pm   Permalink

A lot of these are overlapping or at the same time.

Oh well. That was inevitable, I guess.

The CANNIBAL will be serving Friday at 4-ish. I'll open after I get a Cheeky Pink Monkey from Nelvah.

Look for this picture...

Friday 4 to 5 Room 1751

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiblog.com
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-17 4:23 pm   Permalink

The crawl has begun, it started with a bang with WooHoo Wahine & SoccerTiki. If you want to see "Almost Real Time" pics of Tiki Oasis 7, go to
www.tikiblog.com to see what's happening. Just click on the Tiki Oasis 7 Pics link at the top right corner of the main page.

Now, we're off to room 1532 to continue the crawl ourselves!

View Profile of tikiblog.com Send a personal message to tikiblog.com  Email tikiblog.com Goto the website of tikiblog.com     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 12:57 pm   Permalink

Mahalo, Mahalo, Mahalo to Shell of The Pacific and all The Room Crawl Hosts/Hostesses for all the Time,$$$,and effort they put into hosting their Room Parties. I know everyone who Crawled had a Tiki-rrific Time. Unfortunately SoccerTiki and I weren't told until after the Room Decorating Award was given out that we had been Scratched from the Contest because we had won last year and that we couldn't win 2 years in a row???? We hope everyone enjoyed our Room Party and SoccerTiki's Tonga Punch. I know Derek Yaniger gave our room Two Thumbs Up!!! WOOOHOOOOO!

Welcome to Room 1128

MaiTai's mug was full the entire weekend. Believe it or Not??

Dr.Vital Tiki, RugbyMatt, Shell of The Pacific, & Jeremy

Mrs. Tiki Madness

Crazy Al always posing for a picture

Hinano_Paul shows off his new threads

Tiki-Tina & BambooBoyd

The TikiBlog's taking a break

Debba Debba & Paul of Muntiki

Daves Not Home, SoocerTiki, & Muntiki ejoying their drinks

SoccerTiki & Debba Debba at the Scene of the Crime. Thanks Tiki-Ray

Tsunami Shanna & TikiTatt

Grog

Derek Yaniger and The President of his Fan Club

SoccerTiki & MakeDaMug

Can you say WOOOOHOOOOO?

Kicking Back on the patio

SoccerTiki & Derek

Derek signing my Masterpieces

Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 1:22 pm   Permalink

On behalf of my fellow Drunken Monkeys I would like to thank everybody that attended Tiki Oasis 7. It was our first and surpassed every expectation. All of you that hosted..."Thank You" doesn't begin to cover it. We could not get over how friendly everyone was and the effort you put into making sure strangers enjoyed themselves. Cult of the Eye set the bar pretty high for any of us planning on hosting next year (really guys... live bands and a friggin' menu of drinks to choose from?????) Over the top.

We met some great people this weekend (host,crawlers, and guest). So, as feeble as it sounds, Thank You.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 1:27 pm   Permalink

Cheeky Girl & Kaula Tiki

PiPhiRho mixing his drinks

The Party Train Line

MakeDaMug's Sparkletts Machine Party

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-20 13:28 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Netty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-20 3:21 pm   Permalink

Netiki, Lare and Brett would also like to thank everyone that hosted a room and to Shell in the Pacific for once again hosting the room crawl. Tiki Oasis wouldn't be the same without the room crawl. It is such a great time meeting everyone every year and tasting all the great libations!

Mahalo!!

View Profile of Netty Send a personal message to Netty  Email Netty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-20 3:29 pm   Permalink

Well, as this was my first Tiki Oasis, I must say I was blown away. Props to all of the planners, organizers, room hosts and AWESOME people!!!!

Thanks, too, to Shell in the Pacific, Jeremy, and all the folks who helped make Princess Pupule's Lounge so much fun and such a success. It was a real honor to win the Best Dressed Room Award...MAHALO! (And we had a tough act to follow from what I heard about last year!!)

We look forward to seeing you all in the Princess' Lounge next year and hope to make it a Tiki Oasis tradition!

Oh, and thanks to the KING for stopping by our room...ALOHA from the Rendez'Vous!

View Profile of skitiki Send a personal message to skitiki  Email skitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 3:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-20 15:29, skitiki wrote:
Thanks, too, to Shell in the Pacific, Jeremy, and all the folks who helped make Princess Pupule's Lounge so much fun and such a success. It was a real honor to win the Best Dressed Room Award...MAHALO! (And we had a tough act to follow from what I heard about last year!!)

Congratulations on the Award! Wanna trade last year's Fontana dog show trophy for the one you received this year??? LOL!!! Do you have pictures of your room to post? Haven't seen any.... Mahaloz!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation