FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » Look What I Did, Friday May 25th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Look What I Did, Friday May 25th
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 5:21 pm   Permalink

Scott and Jen of the Moai Lounge will have their home bar on HGTV's Look What I Did on Friday at 6pm. Having been there before, I can honestly say their place is awesome. Check them out on Friday. 6pm.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 09:00 am   Permalink

6 pm Eastern time ????

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 09:39 am   Permalink

Thanks for the heads up. I was scheduling it online for the Tivo, and noticed that tomorrow (Thursday) they have a segment on a Hawaiian bamboo home. That sounds like it might be worth watching too.

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 2:41 pm   Permalink

Does the bus stop there?

(Can't wait to see!)

Mahalo!

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 3:31 pm   Permalink

Hey Scott & Jen, We just watched the show and it was great to see you guys showing off the moai lounge on tv.
It was nice to see so many views of the place and it was really helpful to learn all of your how to tips. Thanks for sharing your wonderful home and lounge. Oh and Scott, did they pay you for being extra goofy?
Too bad we live so far from you or we'd be there to sign your wall.
The 8ft's

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 7:15 pm   Permalink

been there, neener, neener

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 8:41 pm   Permalink

Big up Scott and Jenn and the Moai Lounge!! Representin' the Ol' Line with pride!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 8:56 pm   Permalink

Oh man. How did I miss this thread? I missed the show and would have TiVo'd it, if I had known about it.

HGTV.com says the next airing date of this episode isn't until July 10, 2007 6:00 PM ET/PT. Will try to catch it then.

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-26 1:23 pm   Permalink

Hey, looky Pa!
It's on the YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ8ORwfaUdg

Enjoy!
Mr & Mrs Moai Lounge

View Profile of Scottiki Send a personal message to Scottiki  Email Scottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-26 1:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-26 13:23, Scottiki wrote:
Hey, looky Pa!
It's on the YouTube!

Enjoy!
Mr & Mrs Moai Lounge

Thanks! The place looks great!

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-27 03:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-26 13:23, Scottiki wrote:
Hey, looky Pa!
It's on the YouTube!

Enjoy!
Mr & Mrs Moai Lounge

Awesome! I remember reading the thread about the building of the Lounge quite a while back, and it is great to get a chance to see a bit more of it. I especially like the projected light with your logo on it. Not sure if I'll ever get a chance to see it in person, but it definitely helps inspire me in making my own future tiki lounge.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-27 07:33 am   Permalink

Wow. Leave for a while and I come back to just having missed this. I'd have liked to have seen it on the TV. You folks like it on the other side of the camera—you did great! Good job!

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-29 07:46 am   Permalink

Man, that dude got a wife that works !!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T1K1 LEE
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-29 5:56 pm   Permalink

Hello,
Super job on you TIKI LOUNGE. I have shown the video to my family and friends and everybody is impressed. Could you please tell me where you purchased the TIKI LOUNGE Light with the MOAI on it .Thank a lot.

TIKI LEE

View Profile of T1K1 LEE Send a personal message to T1K1 LEE  Email T1K1 LEE Goto the website of T1K1 LEE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 11:35 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting it on Youtube Scott. I did see it when it aired, and was thrilled to see some of my work staring back at me. Your lounge really looks amazing, and they actually did a pretty good job presenting it despite this shows whacky editing style.
Congratulations on a job well done!

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation