FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
gonegoannas
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-27 07:30 am   Permalink

Diggin the new pendent. Looks great with the abolone eyes. Conch chell mug is also going on the list of must haves. Great Stuff.

Jeff

View Profile of gonegoannas Send a personal message to gonegoannas  Email gonegoannas     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-27 07:40 am   Permalink

Great stuff, Gogo, as always

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 09:44 am   Permalink

Saw the Conch(a beautiful piece of work...perfect...the salmon on the inside is nice and creamy!)
and the abalone eyed pendant (it does POP it!)
and the Tiki Time clock and ashtray
(perfectly retro-i prefer the orange/it takes me back to the shag-carpeted living room of my youth!)
the gorgeous Go Tiki Hut (so fun with the colors and pure playfulness!)
and the amazingly detailed JukeBox
and the GoTiki Bali-High mask and
the FOM mugs(love the glaze on the stone-convincing as all heck!)
and the magical Mo's Wahine moai with the delicate Dani glaze touch
the 3 monkeys
and the out of control detailing on the sides of that Tidal Pool bowl
and those Tiki Eke thatch woven ones with the little tiki faces on the side...Amazing!!!
Also saw the shriner guy mug.....
I think i love that one so much
is because he's half cute and half creepy for some reason....
the attention to detail you show on the glazes
achieves that over-the-top realism of content and friggin nails it!
You and Dani show such a love and passion for your art and lives
it was such a joy to be able to brainstorm and to discuss art and ceramics and whatever else came up...
And it was kinda fun seeing some vaguely familiar faces (but always forget the names!):lol:
and also gonegoannas and Megan-the Stalker Twins!
and HipHip....that lady cracks me up! She could write standup in a minute!
Thanks for being so you! and the Disneyland line Story!
Thank you again for opening your gorgeous home up and feeding my tummy and brain equally!
jellybeans and ribs!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 1:52 pm   Permalink

Wow! Thanks for the Great post Ken!, What a treat to have you come over, You are what makes Tiki so fun! Thanks a bunch!

Kinny w/Go Tiki "Big Bling Tiki" Pendant

Kinny tries to sign a cool painting for HipHipAHula - but it's weighing him down to much! I should attach a caution label on the pendant " Not a swimming device!"

HipHipAHula w/Go Tiki "Conch" Shell in action!

Killer Dana w/Go Tiki "GO-MO" tiki mug!

More "Big Blings" and Go Tiki "GO-MO" mugs in action!, Jeff and Rock-A-Billy legend "Big Chip"

Megan sucking up some cocktails,

If you would like a Go Tiki "GO-MO" mug, Let me know! Mahalo! All, Thank You! Gogo and Dani

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2008-06-30 17:12 ]

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gonegoannas
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-30 5:15 pm   Permalink

What, no pictures of Megan passing out??? Thanks again for the great time, great food, and great mugs. It was nice meeting some new people. Plus the added bonus of stalking LLT again.

View Profile of gonegoannas Send a personal message to gonegoannas  Email gonegoannas     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-01 01:07 am   Permalink

Cool Mugs!

Kenny's hair is like some strange exotic pelt!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-07 02:02 am   Permalink

Gogo & Dani's Luau What fun!!! Custom mugs for all too! I met new peeps as well as partying with Kinney & that was a blast in it's own right plus, I picked up some happening art. Gogo & Dani thanks again & again. Gogo's BBQ rocked & Dani is the best Hostess ever!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 4:17 pm   Permalink

Thanks All! Here is some pictures of my artist proof "Treasure Chest", This ceramic piece has been my most challenging to date, I get some warping in the lid during turning the clay to bisque, I'll get it figured out soon! I was trying for a vintage, rustic look, As far as the glazing. The treasure chest has four drink holes, Last picture, What you think? Mahalo! Gogo

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 4:55 pm   Permalink

It's beautiful and unique........ let me know... I still want in

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 8:50 pm   Permalink

WOW!! That is way cool!

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 9:44 pm   Permalink

Love the decorative motif on the outside...and Dani nailed the colors!
You two Rock!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gonegoannas
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-08 07:19 am   Permalink

Looks great. Time to make some room on the mug shelf.

Jeff

Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 08:52 am   Permalink

Holy cowz! I just breezed through your thread for the first time in a while--you've been busy! Lotsa very cool stuff! I particularly dig the mermaid glass and the conch is a great idea!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 09:47 am   Permalink

I'd suggest moving the holes in the top further apart. If it is to be practical and actually drunk from, you'd knock heads trying...

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:36 am   Permalink

Thanks for all the nice feedback! Swanky your right! It would be a head-knocker with short straws, I should of taken the picture with long straws, As with all bowls, barrels, and the like, One must have long straws around for multiable drinkers, As the treasure chest functions in the same way, Thanks Swanky! Mahalo! Gogo

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation