FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-25 11:41 am   Permalink

I had a Great time at the Big Ol' Tiki Bash, I made some cool tiki pendents, To give away to friends and anyone who asked!

I gave one to (Dano) from the Dynotones, Thanks for the shout out Dano, Mahalo Gogo ( Go Tiki ) What you think?
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 5:28 pm   Permalink

I can make some more Tiki Pendents, Should I put some on-line to sell? ( E-bay ) I have had a lot of people e-mail me where to get one! I just made a small batch for the Big Ol' Tiki Bash, Just to give away to friends and people who asked, I was not a vendor there, I can hollow out the pendents, So they are not such a boat anchor! What You Think? Mahalo Gogo

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-30 5:41 pm   Permalink

SoccerTiki got tons of compliments on his tiki pendent from you. Go For It... You should sell them. Good Luck!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 6:43 pm   Permalink

Dani, Wanted A Moai Tea Light ( Votive ) Candle Holder, I Sculpted A Daga Style Moai, Hollowed Out Back, Open Mouth And Eyes, Looks Great In The Dark Or Day Time With The Candle Flickering, Great Obeisance For A Tiki Room Or Party. Just Showing Some Fun Creations! Mahalo Gogo

What You Think?

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 6:49 pm   Permalink

I like the necklaces. Looks like one of the placks I did a couple of years back in cement
See

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 7:14 pm   Permalink

Actually maybe GO TIKI borrowed the idea/imagery from this tiki design...

So I guess somebody beat you teaKEY!

Those pendants are neat GO TIKI you should think about e-Bay or a sale here?

Tikisgrl

(oops spell check doesn't check for grammar!)

[ This Message was edited by: Tikisgrl 2007-07-30 19:16 ]

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 7:38 pm   Permalink

Yes, I Did Copy My Design From My 1967 Duncan Mold, Which I Own, Except My Sculpt Is Smaller, And Not Exact, So Teakey Unless You Where Born Before 1967 The Idea Is Yours! I Like The Tiki Design From The 1967 Duncan Mold, So I Sculpted Some Smaller Ones As Pendents, These Pendents Are Still From My Own Hand And Sculpt! Mahalo Gogo

My Duncan 1967 Mold - Salt And Pepper Shakers

Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-05 6:25 pm   Permalink

I love the Palm Tiki Pendant! Thanks for the gift!! Hope to see you again at Sam's soon or possibly Oasis.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 1:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-05 18:25, Trader Tom wrote:
I love the Palm Tiki Pendant! Thanks for the gift!! Hope to see you again at Sam's soon or possibly Oasis.

Your Welcome Trader Tom

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 1:21 pm   Permalink

I haven't made any new ceramics lately, Except some Tiki Pendants, Here is some pictures of my Big Ol' Rum Barrel, I thought I'd save some of you TC'ers, The trouble of trying to find pics. of a Trader Vic's Barrel, No, They are not the same!

Also I made a new Tiki Mug called ( Tiki Owl )
I can mold it with or without the rum barrel pirch, I haven't decided yet, I also might change the tiki the owl is holding a little bit, but this is just a proto-type, What You Think?

Mahalo! GoGo

EdsGoneTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-11 02:26 am   Permalink

Gogo, I too want to thank you for the palm tiki pendant.
I love it! Turns out though it looks pretty good on my wife, and I think he likes it there too!

And by the way, I don't think you need to make them any lighter, but if you do, then I'll have an original "anchor" model ...worth much more to collectors!

I enjoyed meeting you and Dani at the Bash, hope to see you at TikiOasis!
Aloha, Ed!

View Profile of EdsGoneTiki Send a personal message to EdsGoneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 9:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-11 02:26, EdsGoneTiki wrote:
Gogo, I too want to thank you for the palm tiki pendant.
I love it! Turns out though it looks pretty good on my wife, and I think he likes it there too!

And by the way, I don't think you need to make them any lighter, but if you do, then I'll have an original "anchor" model ...worth much more to collectors!

I enjoyed meeting you and Dani at the Bash, hope to see you at TikiOasis!
Aloha, Ed!

Looking forward to seeing You Two! I mean both of you! Ha-Ha! Pleasure to have met you also Ed, Mahalo Gogo!

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 9:41 pm   Permalink

WooHooWahine, Along with Soccer Tiki, And Sam Gambino - Wearing "Go Tiki" Pendants, I think I've gave out about 100 so far, Show all of us your "Go Tiki" Pendant! Mahalo Gogo

What You Think?

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 11:04 pm   Permalink

I have a bunch of new ideas coming out soon, This is the "GooGooMuck" proto-type, A cartoon look cannibal, "Bone in the nose, Fanged toothed, Head hunter", I usually like to craft the more old school vintage look, Of Tiki mugs, But a couple of my friends said try a hand at the cartoon look, Which a lot of artist are doing today! So here ya go! So with this and "Tiki Owl" I'll make more like a cartoon, And then back to more of the vintage look for me in my next projects, Which are coming soon! What You Think?

Mahalo! Gogo

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2007-08-11 23:07 ]

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 02:16 am   Permalink

Hey Go Tiki-

Thanks again for that crazy pendant! I love it.... It proudly hangs in my office when I'm not wearing it. It's a great memento for me to have from last Saturday at Sam's.

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation