FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-26 5:39 pm   Permalink

Gogo - awesome work as usual.

Can't believe the amazing stuff you and Dani keep coming up with.

Of course, Nicole wants to know if the hula girl in your lamp mug has a mermaid cousin (redheaded, of course....)

[ This Message was edited by: leisure master 2008-11-27 05:12 ]

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-26 5:45 pm   Permalink

Nice work guys....Can't wait to see the lamp all lit up and in a setting somewhere :-) YAY!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-27 7:50 pm   Permalink

VERY COOL Go-Mo Bowl - nice work!!!

Want one, when they become available

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-28 5:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks You, Joe ( leisure master ) and Caroline ( Croe67 ) I have been working on some stuff for you guys, And yes Nicole needs a Red Head Hula Girl Lamp Mug! Thanks Babs, It's not a lamp it's a small goblet you drink out of! I should of posted these pictures with the others, Mahalo! Gogo

Dani said screw the straw! I'll just tip it!
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-29 7:51 pm   Permalink

Hi all, Thanks for looking! Here is my second vintage "Ken Ocorr" tiki mug, Poured out of a vintage mold, This artist is not credited anywhere for his tiki mugs, That I have come across, Any info: Please post, From time to time I like to revive old tiki art from vintage molds, Most are given to me, Because I enjoy doing them! Mahalo! Gogo

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-29 8:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Dani said screw the straw! I'll just tip it!

GoGo...THAT should be what mde you happy today!!!!

WoooooHooOOOOOOooooooooo~
Soccer...I luv ya (both)man!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-02 11:48 am   Permalink

Dani Rocks!
Chug! Chug! Chug!

Cute goblet GoGo!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-02 5:53 pm   Permalink

Thanks Kinny and Chris, Dani is a Great gal for sure! See you at the art show, This will be a Great time, I hope a bunch of you TC'ers can come to the show, Get yourself some fun Go Tiki ceramics, Or get some cool stuff by all these Great artist:

Mahalo! Gogo

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 4:27 pm   Permalink

Hi All, Tired of a Dusty Stick! No more dusty swizzle sticks! Here is some pictures of my Go Tiki " Swizzler " Swizzle stick keeper, Your tiki bar is not complete without one of these! Can also be used for a cigar box or trinket box, Each will come with a couple of swizzle sticks to get you going!

The first pictures are of my AP but I have revised the mold to have a swizzle stick relief on the front:

Whatcha Think? I should have one or two for the show! Plus I'll soon post some other new AP ceramics I'm bringing to the show, So check back! Mahalo! Gogo

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 9:02 pm   Permalink

Hi All, Here is my AP of my " Go-Mo-Bowl " The glazing is very rich and vibrant, In which you can only get from a hand made item, I make all my ceramics from start to finish, Whatcha Think? Cheers! Gogo

Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-05 9:52 pm   Permalink

Go Mo Bowl is awesome!! Very nice work there

Liana.

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-10 9:08 pm   Permalink

Thank You, Liana

Here is some new pictures of my GO-T-MOAI Lamp, I really like the way this turned out, I wanted it look like a stone Moai:

Actual Moai's Rapa Nui ( Easter Island )

My Go Tiki "GO-T-MOAI" Lamp has a stone glaze finish and topped off with a killer fiberglass vintage look lampshade from my friends at Deadly Nightshades (
http://www.deadlynightshades.com ) Tell them Go Tiki referred you! If you need some cool shades!

Next Lamp: This will be for sale at the Art Show " Tis The Season To Be Tiki " My Beachcomber Lamp, Again another killer shade by Deadly Nightshades

Whatcha Think? Mahalo! Cheers! Gogo

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2008-12-10 22:22 ]

Grapa-RuHa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 05:32 am   Permalink

I think these lamps are wonderful and from strolin trough your tread i must say you come up with some killer stuff.
Thank you for showing

View Profile of Grapa-RuHa Send a personal message to Grapa-RuHa  Goto the website of Grapa-RuHa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 7:54 pm   Permalink

Oh. My. God. Go Go and Dani, you never cease to amaze me with your incredible designs.! Okay, you KNOW I'm going to order one of those hulu girl goblets from you (black hair, please)! Hope I can make it to the art show tomorrow. I've been fighting off a cold, so I don't know yet... But I love you guys! And I'll be in touch soon! xx Kari

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 8:15 pm   Permalink

I have to say that the hula girl lamp mug is one of my favorites of your pieces thus far.

I would love to see your Moai lamps with a double barrel shade also.

Great work!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation