FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-11 11:17 pm   Permalink

Go-Go...The Beachcomber lamp is awesome. I'd love to see more mugs/ceramics done of vintage Tiki designs from Menus etc....

That Beachcomber is a classic example. Is there a reason you changed the design a bit ?

Love that GO-MO-Bowl too....I think the Moai head would be a great place to light up some 151 and get a little FIRE going out of the top.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2008-12-11 23:19 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 11:32 pm   Permalink

Hey Gogo!
AWESOME, AMWESOME work! So glad you'r part of the 'Tis The Season To Be Tiki show!
Can't wait to meet you and Dani in person tomorrow night!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 05:37 am   Permalink

Love the lamp!

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 08:42 am   Permalink

Thank You All!, Grapa-RuHa, Kari ( Of coarse black! ) leleliz, Jim - tikiyaki, ( The beachcomber is from a vintage mold ) tobunga - Eric and Robb Hamel, Mahalo! Gogo
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 08:50 am   Permalink

The lamps are PIYUMP!!!!! The gomo bowl is very original and KEEN!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 3:47 pm   Permalink

Aloha GoGo & Dani, wanted to mention Mo Ho Ho Ho #'s 2/10 & 3/10 just dropped at Freaky Boutiki, San Diego's Official Go Tiki Ceramics Headquarters! First PMed, First Served.

Check out what old Insanity Claus is holding!
Is is a tiki torch or is it a bitchin Go Tiki torch mug w/ 151 resevoir and straw hole?

My nomination for coolest concept 2008, btw. Sometimes the simple things are the best!

We now return you to your regular thread hosts!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-16 7:51 pm   Permalink

Thank You! For the commercial break! Awesome pictures Hank and Rita, We'll be using Your pictures on my X-Mas cards next year, You look very Handsome says Dani, Very Nice my Friend, Happy Holidays, Gogo and Dani

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 7:54 pm   Permalink

My Go Tiki - "Swizzler" AP-2 is done, I added a relief in the front, Makes it look pretty cool, No more dusty swizzle sticks! Every tiki bar needs one! Whatcha Think, Happy Holiday's All, Thank You, This is my first ceramic piece for 2009

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2008-12-19 20:03 ]

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-19 8:11 pm   Permalink

Cool idea and nicely done!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-24 8:33 pm   Permalink

The 2008 Mo-Ho-Ho-Ho's all sold out fast, I wanted to make a large edition but it wasn't to be! So I just made 10 only, Thanks all who bought one! Mahalo! Gogo

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2008-12-24 21:57 ]

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-31 08:14 am   Permalink

Gogo,

I hope you and Dani had a terrific Christmas. Here are photos of the FOM Collection and details of the new FOM Fez mug.

Gogo's FOM Collection:

The Fez Mug:

The Fez Mug's inner moai:

Mahalo for some great stuff my friend.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-03 03:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-05 21:02, GO TIKI wrote:
Hi All, Here is my AP of my " Go-Mo-Bowl " The glazing is very rich and vibrant, In which you can only get from a hand made item, I make all my ceramics from start to finish, Whatcha Think? Cheers! Gogo

Gotiki your art keeps getting better & better in fact, your contribution to the "Brick & Mortar" "Tis the season to be Tiki" show is outstanding, some of the best originals Ive seen yet. This photo above the "Go-mo-Bowl is my favorite, what a great mid century look... a classic in deed. I want one please. The lamps & fiberglass lamp shades are especially packed with coolness too.

If you haven't been to the show at Brick & Mortar get out there & have a see it's a fantastic group show you won't want to miss.
1505 no. Gardner Street Hollywood 90046

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-03 5:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-24 20:33, GO TIKI wrote:

Lol! Thanks guys. Eat yer heart out Buzzy!:wink:

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-04 08:41 am   Permalink

That Tiki Torch mug is freakin rad!

Dig the concept!!!

" What are those crazy people doing

drinking out of a Tiki Torch!!!"

Classic !

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-04 4:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Mike - Matt - Kelly -Ben - Buzzy/Hank? Here is a new hand made sculpt I made, It's called "Skullcano" I had made this originally as a solid sculpt a year ago, But it was to hard to mold, It didn't turn out, I tried twice, Even with a four part mold, To much 3D action going on here! So, I made a one of a kind for Grog's show, Or I might sell before and make another? Each skull is hand carved, I was going to go three skull levels high as my original sculpt, But trying to keep the weight down on this mini bowl:

I also was playing with some red clay, I bought for some of my new PNG stuff coming soon, I know this sculpt isn't a PNG look, But I thought I'd try the red clay on a Tiki Idol looking mug, It's in a rough sculpt stage, But you can get the idea, I was going to make this also as a one of, But I think I might mold this and make a few, I like the way it looks!

Lastly, I wanted to see what two different clay bodies turn out looking like on this one of a kind mug, Red and White, I overlaid the white body clay over the red on the bottom, Just to see what it turns out like, You can see the red clay in the circles, Overlaid with the white clay, Might be a cool effect? We will see!

Whatcha Think? Mahalo! Gogo

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation