FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Trailer Trash Chop in Lemon Grove - June 30th!! It don't cost nuthin!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Trailer Trash Chop in Lemon Grove - June 30th!! It don't cost nuthin!!
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 06:52 am   Permalink

Cammo, you are out of control funny.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 12:58 pm   Permalink

OH MY GOD!! Cammo, I think you've whacked "Kitty-Kitty"....Kitty-Kitty is Buck's (Uncle Joe's coon) girl friend. Man, you just might have started up a feud in the Park....I hope you can live up to the name Cammo....you better hide bro.

I might have to bounce over to the "House of Buzz" for a quick game of "You Sunk My Battleship" tonight, but I will jump right back on Oki when I get home later. I have to be done with sculpting on all mugs by June 21st as I have to travel from then through the 28th...off to make a rich man richer.

Well, Emily Jane (from down the way) said, that she wasn't going to come to any stupid Chop Chop, but she is planning on going to Kenny's one man art show at the Pinch Gallery in Costa Mesa on June 16th....Kenny has no clue what he's in for...Emily Jane has been cleaning up her trailer all day; I think she plans on bringing him home for a spell after the show...she just loves natural blond dudes wearing bowling shirts.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 2:17 pm   Permalink

Damn........killed that coon deader than dead. All with fly-powder and soda-pop, eh?

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 3:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-10 21:31, Babalu wrote:
The only thing that I really took home from Palm Springs was this cool powder blue hat and the experience of walking through this dinosaur...I would move to Palm Springs if I could have this baby for a house...yes indeed.

Been there. Done that.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 8:31 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 11:20 am   Permalink

Well, I took the kiddies to a movie last night, so I only got tiny bits done on Cammo's mug last night....Buzzy, I promise, I'll come over tonight to play a game of "You Sunk My Battleship", but I will have to jump back on this mug right after...Still have to build the Chop mug too.

Dave, Emily Jane was so totally impressed with your Photoshop skills this morning when she came over that she wanted for me to post this picture of her in her now clean bedroom and find out if you had a bowling shirt too? She might change her mind about coming to the TTC if you do.

Like I said before...the word on the Chop is really spreading around the trailer park like wild fire now. The McGraw family in in big time!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 2:28 pm   Permalink

The mug is lookin' good.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 4:19 pm   Permalink

Dude, pull the mold NOW! Eets perfect!

Looks like one of those Li'l Abner Shmoos -

And speaking of Li'l Abner...

[ This Message was edited by: Cammo 2007-06-12 16:27 ]

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 4:48 pm   Permalink

If there are broads smokin' pipes I AM THERE!!! I'll bring a bottle of hooch.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 8:03 pm   Permalink

Boy howdy, Babalu! Emily Jane shore is purdy! Do ya reckon she'd like to go to the county fair with me if'n I asks her real nice and polite? I'm really good at the ring toss game. I'll wear my best bowlin' shirt and I'll even put my tooth in.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 11:47 am   Permalink

Hey Dav,

Dude, from what I know about Emily Jane, all you really need is the bowling shirt and your in like flint...I think that if you growled every once in a while that might be a plus? The last fella that came through the trailer park wearing a bowing shirt spoke a little French...All I'm going to say is if you could combine a little French with a hint truck diver, she would more than likely follow you to any darn fair in the world. Emily Jane is quite the cookie, she's kind of a clean freak, but that's ok, I guess...She cleans this fire place everyday at the same time a wearing the same outfit. She also throws the sexist little gutter ball you've ever seen. I would take her bowling if I were you.

Cammo, Made a little more progress last night, but I think I'm going to have to make these feet a little smaller....I don't like the way they would release from the mold, or not release is more to the point. I found a picture of the original carving you did on Buzzy's thread this morning...the feet will be more like that....kind of. Dav, you agree?

Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 7:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-13 11:47, Babalu wrote:
She also throws the sexist little gutter ball you've ever seen. I would take her bowling if I were you.

Barney's Bowl-A-Rama, here we come!

Quote:

.the feet will be more like that....kind of. Dav, you agree?

Yes, be aware of the feet flairing out like that. It will be easier to mold if the sides of the feet were straighter.

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-14 09:40 am   Permalink

I think Cammo is gone for a few days? A little more progress...feet getting better.

Daddy Lesel (left) and Chet...No one can figure out how they can both live in that little trailer together...come to think about it, no one really wants to know.

Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-14 7:43 pm   Permalink

Hey Rick, is that Roma you are sculpting with? It looks really light in color. What number did you get?

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-14 9:42 pm   Permalink

Hey Dav,

I'm using no. 2 - white (med. stuff)....I really like it much better than the other "Van Aken" - Aaron Bro's soft stuff I was using prior. I still have 12 lbs left...I also brought 4 lbs of the no. 4 - white (hard stuff), and plenty of PVC pipe for core.

I know your really screwed for time, but I think you should come over and grab some of this clay from me and make a mug, or something else neighbor! I will also have plenty of kiln space. I hate firing up this kiln when it's not full.

Think about it man....

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation