FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Trailer Trash Chop in Lemon Grove - June 30th!! It don't cost nuthin!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Trailer Trash Chop in Lemon Grove - June 30th!! It don't cost nuthin!!
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-19 8:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 15:21, CheekyGirl wrote:
Captured this critter in me Ma's backyard. I'm fattening him up to make some ol' Possum Pie!

I'll bring some pool cues so's we can use 'em for meat stabbers and pot passers! We'll have to make sure to keep the matches away from Zaya.

Rick, it's actually to our advantage to make the mold three sided. It's much easier removing the casting, and there won't be any worries about making the separation line exactly down the middle.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 8:55 pm   Permalink

Kin Ellie Mae and her critters go swimmin' in the Cement Pond?

Big News! Jethro just got this purdy new car down on Wilshire, Mr. Drysdale helped him sign the papers! (Hope Uncle Jed don't get mad.)

Smoke 'em iff'n ya got 'em!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 07:15 am   Permalink

Okay....Ginger, Mary Ann, Jeannie, Emma Peel, or Ellie Mae? I gotta go with Ellie Mae hands down! No, Betty Page can't be in the line up.

Dave, Knowing about the 3 side part thing makes me feel much better! Cool - Cool!

Zaya, I want to try to burn a few lines with that burner of yours!....really happy it's coming to the Chop. Will make sure that you have some prime table space to play on.

Cheeky... Lady, there ain't nothing meaner than a possum when your a shoven carrots down it's throat. I would shoot him from outside that cage if'n I were you. I've heard possum skins make great house slippers.

Well, it's a sad day in the Park.....last night, Eugene, from down the way in trailer C8, tried straining rubbing alcohol through a loaf of wonder bread a thinking that it would take out the impurities....killed himself deader than shit...He won't be making it to the Chop.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 08:53 am   Permalink

Zaya, you are so right about Buzzy having all the moves!

Special, special treat today folks!...If you haven't check out Buzzy's thread yet....

Master Buzz, one of the hardest working tiki carvers in all of California, and long time patron of the San Diego Chop Chop, has just launched Episode One of the "House of Buzz".

You are one SMOOTH dude Buzzy! Can't wait for Episode Two!

Please click on the video link below. The beginning video trailer is also linked below that.

Episode One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG6tZobUR_0

The Trailer:
http://my.videoegg.com/video/dUVOeM#

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 2:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 08:01, Babalu wrote:

That looks more C'thulonic than Physaliaic, but I like it!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 3:41 pm   Permalink

"Okay....Ginger, Mary Ann, Jeannie, Emma Peel, or Ellie Mae? I gotta go with Ellie Mae hands down!"

Emma Peel could sweep kick all of the above,

but...

it's always Time For Tina.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-21 07:35 am   Permalink

Nice job on the House of Buzz narration, Rick. Didn't recognize you at first. Ever considered a career as a radio DJ?!

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 07:50 am   Permalink

Whoever comes up with the best caption for this picture wins a BRAND NEW MAJOR AWARD!

Anybody can enter!

The Award is Major! You'll get it in the mail!

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 07:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-21 07:50, Cammo wrote:
Whoever comes up with the best caption for this picture wins a BRAND NEW MAJOR AWARD!

Anybody can enter!

The Award is Major! You'll get it in the mail!

Q: What's wrong with this picture?

A: The Pickup Truck isn't up on Blocks!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zaya
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 09:37 am   Permalink

"House For Sale - Free Delivery"

Zaya

View Profile of Zaya Send a personal message to Zaya  Email Zaya Goto the website of Zaya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 2:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks Doc!...."That looks more C'thulonic than Physaliaic"....uhhhh...yeah,... that's what I'm a sayin!

Dave, Me Radio DJ??...noooo, sorry man...when I grow up, I want to sell "Tiki Dogs" out of a cart down by the beach. Babalu Babe no. 1 isn't convinced that I have what it takes to call them "Hottie Dogs".

We all had a special treat last night....ole' Cammo bounced into the Park bearing gifts. Even Emily Jane ran out of her trailer thinking it might be Dave. Cammo brought the real Oki Doki carving along for reference. He picked up some tools and started knifing on Oki Doki there himself, and I think it's turning out super great! It's taking on the Cam look. You can really see the sharp angles on the carving that you can't see on those drawing. Can't wait to have you back for round two Cammo!...,and you fellow choppers,...Cammo here has been holding back some serious skill levels on us...ask to see his water color sketch books sometime.

Cammo brought along one of his "very cool" children's books to give to the "Bird". You really did a great job with this book Cammo!!...I am very impressed! I will very much enjoy sitting down with my new grandbaby and reading this to him.

Got a phone call late last night....SURPRISE!!....Scooter Johnson and "Thunder" found out about the Chop and they will be making a special appearance. We won't be able to see Thunder's main trick, as we have taken the high dive out of the pool and drained it. All of us here in the Park have all been saving our beer cans...there in the pool, to help fund the next Christmas Hop. Thunder will be giving rides between 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Line up....no biting.

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 2:53 pm   Permalink

Kiva heard that there might be other dogs coming, so she decided she was invited too. She was afraid that she might not fit in, her being a coastal gal and all, so we fashioned her up as a coon dawg:

It even looks mullet style:

She should fit right in now...

Buzzy and Kiva Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-21 9:13 pm   Permalink

Dang y'all! Cam's book looks right exceptional! That with Buzzy and Babalu bein' in the motion pitcher bizniz, who else out there has been a holdin' back on us with their talents? HUH?

T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 04:49 am   Permalink

What a Kooky bunch! Count me in, I got my ex-wife to watch my son so I'll be there as long as I have an addy or a clue. And I'll be happy to throw in the pot for any costs, just let me know. I was going to come down on my cycle, but if there's a chance anyone will sell off a pole or two, I'll bring my truck. Does anyone do that?

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 09:22 am   Permalink

I like this TBird, he's ENTHUSIASTIC! And he can spell 'Kooky'!

Hey TBird, post some pictures of your bike!

Does it look like this ? -

Or this -

Or like this?

Or is it one of these?

Or am I way off? Is it like this?

[ This Message was edited by: Cammo 2007-06-22 09:53 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation