FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving C.P.R.'s carvings- Aumakua p.23/ PNG p.28/ / Big Hawaiian DONE! (11/29 p.34)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 Next Page )
C.P.R.'s carvings- Aumakua p.23/ PNG p.28/ / Big Hawaiian DONE! (11/29 p.34)
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 6:28 pm   Permalink

T-Freak, Just explain how you did this with ONLY Two tikis under your belt! Just plain,Downright Excellent, The Finish, THe shells, the feathers, Everything is just the BOMB!
I'm almost afraid to see whats next.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 6:47 pm   Permalink

Good skills Craig. Ditto the other comments - he looks great stained up and the adornment really sets him off, especially the black feathers.

I checked out a Tok-Pisin (PNG 'pigin' english) language site and came with "Sap-Kok" as a potential name for him..?

Cant wait to see your next project!

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 8:28 pm   Permalink

G- thanks buddy!!! I'm liking the breast plate idea!!! I think I'm going to replace one of the eyes (one of the pupils is off) and then I'll call it quits!

seeks- thanks, I'm pretty happy with how the hair turned out. I have been thinking about how to do it for days. Then the feathers came today and I just went to go give it a dry run and I said screw it and it took about 5 minutes to install!!!

Paipo- I don't know about hair on the tang , but I'm sure there will be more coming w/ hair!! So I'll be putting the band together. Thanks man!

surfin'- I appreciate it.

Benz- well lets see......I found this place, gman took me under his wing, I come home and do my online classes on TC and study hard and try to apply it in the field. Really I wish I could do a lot better, I'm still not happy with the legs on this one, but I just had to work the best I could with my bad rough out (still learning the chainsaw, well learning to carve in general). Also all the great support from everybody on here including you, you have been very helpful! Thanks, the ancients have chosen wisely.

Thanks Tama, I think the feathers turned out pretty cool too. You know I had to do my research and I think Sap-kok how you say.......sharp penis will work just fine!

Thanks for checking him out guys!!!

[ This Message was edited by: tikifreak1 2008-06-20 20:42 ]

View Profile of tikifreak1 Send a personal message to tikifreak1  Email tikifreak1 Goto the website of tikifreak1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 11:09 pm   Permalink

Hot'n'Crazy!
Now this captures some ATTITUDE. And the first couple of pictures sorta freak
me out. Nice work again.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-21 11:22 am   Permalink

Craig,

If you are freaking Conga out...you know you really have something special here!

-G

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 8:53 pm   Permalink

incredible!! keep it up, man! looks like you found a permanent niche.

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 12:26 am   Permalink

He looks like a rockstar ! I love it. excellent work. What's next ? Maori? Marq?

Ben.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 3:55 pm   Permalink

Conga- Hot'n'Crazy, that's what I'm talking about!! I'll try not to freak you out next one?

G- I hope it was a good freak out?

GTP- thanks man!! I'm in it for the long haul!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Benella- thanks, he might be the front man in the band? I might be going to New Zealand on the next adventure??? In my head that is, I wish I could really go their!!! GMAN and I are going to work on one when he comes up here on his next business trip, hopefully.

Here are some pictures of my carvings in there new resting spot and shots of my basement I just finished for those that might not venture to "other crafts". I'm still working in the bar area though!

Ohhh yeah, and I need a cool name for the lounge if somebody has some good ideas........Tama!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: tikifreak1 2008-06-24 16:19 ]

View Profile of tikifreak1 Send a personal message to tikifreak1  Email tikifreak1 Goto the website of tikifreak1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 9:11 pm   Permalink

Them bad boy look great in the tiki room.
Fantastic work on the place.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 02:18 am   Permalink

TFreak, Tat place is Freakin' Amazing,Looks great especially with all those cool tikis where did you find'um? You must Know somebody? .

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 11:14 am   Permalink

Thanks Seeks and Benz, about to start next project!!!

tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-16 1:53 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tikifreak1 2008-08-17 12:54 ]

benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 10:15 am   Permalink

Hey man, where are the new pix you edited ?

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-21 5:21 pm   Permalink

Hey TikiFreak, you're Freakin me out here, Where are your Carvings, You GOTTA Find some wood and Hack some Faces, make some tikis, Post some pictures. Your talent is too good to be cooped up resting, I really Want to see MORE... please?

tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-21 5:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benz, I know!!! I had three logs, I've been fighting with the bugs and the bugs won!! I still have one more that I didn't debark yet, but I'm sure it is infested too! The ancients weren't with me on these logs!!! I'm on it though.

Edit- The "I know" is not about the talent thing (mine are nothing compared to the rest on this site) I meant it to be it's been awhile.

[ This Message was edited by: tikifreak1 2008-08-21 18:09 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation