FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » Show us your record collection!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Show us your record collection!
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 06:08 am   Permalink

Really great collection. That Cramps 10'' is one of my faves along with the early black album with The Way I Walk and later Smell of Female (which I don’t have).

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-28 1:02 pm   Permalink

Thought I'd put up those, but the flash was to much. And I can't take a picture for crap, or should I say when I take pictures they end up like crap. Oh, by the way the other one (Can your pussy do the dog) is actually a 12".

[I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy]
Although, I probably could you one.
MYSPACE

[ This Message was edited by: tikipaka 2008-09-28 13:04 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikipaka 2008-10-07 16:04 ]

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 1:39 pm   Permalink

Nice. My cousin has got A Smell of Female with another cover. And my copy of Can Your Pussy Do the Dog is a ten inch, hence.

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 7:10 pm   Permalink

Nice record collection Tikipaka!!

I like how you display them as well.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-29 7:29 pm   Permalink

Here is a small taste of my recently pared down vinyl collection. I mostly collect punk and jazz. Of course traditional Hawaiian and exotica will always be picked up when found! SORRY for the sideways images. I am on a Mac and have no clue how to use it!

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI KAIMUKI 2008-09-29 19:30 ]

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-30 5:01 pm   Permalink

Tiki Kaimuki, I see you & I have the same taste. Here are a few to make you drool. And as usual, I take crappy photos..

Just kidding on the drool thingy.

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-04 03:26 am   Permalink

I think somewhere on here TheJab talked about this one. So I had Dave pull in out so I can take a picture of it for your viewing pleasure. 50TH STATE JAZZ, Lyle Ritz and His Jazz Ukulele..

Maybe, I should just give up on the photo taking. Sorry, I suck at this picture taking stuff.

[I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy]
Although, I probably could you one.
MYSPACE

[ This Message was edited by: tikipaka 2008-10-04 03:29 ]

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-04 09:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-30 17:01, tikipaka wrote:
Tiki Kaimuki, I see you & I have the same taste. Here are a few to make you drool. And as usual, I take crappy photos..

Just kidding on the drool thingy.

Hey tikipaka, There is a bit of drool drizzling from my lower lip. Here are some more from my collection. Hopefully the photos will come out right this time!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-04 1:21 pm   Permalink

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee.. Here are a few more great ones.
I give up, either the pic's come out blurry, or I can't frame them right.

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-05 8:56 pm   Permalink

WOW! Where do I begin? IS that Cough Cool original. That's a tough one, as is pretty much everything in the pic.

www.tikikaimuki.com

tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-06 02:06 am   Permalink

Yes, they're all originals.

twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-06 05:40 am   Permalink

Okay, what is this - a Killed By Death forum?

Seriously, my tongue is hangin' out!
Original punk 7"s & Blue Notes & other jazz, oh man. Awesome collections!
(And if that Cough/Cool is original, I'll have a heart attack...)
Great to see a lot of us have the same backgrounds/tastes here, too.
Now I gotta go take some pictures, dammit.

[ This Message was edited by: twitch 2008-10-06 05:44 ]

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-06 12:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-06 05:40, twitch wrote:
Okay, what is this - a Killed By Death forum?

Seriously, my tongue is hangin' out!
Original punk 7"s & Blue Notes & other jazz, oh man. Awesome collections!
(And if that Cough/Cool is original, I'll have a heart attack...)
Great to see a lot of us have the same backgrounds/tastes here, too.
Now I gotta go take some pictures, dammit.

[ This Message was edited by: twitch 2008-10-06 05:44 ]

Yeah, I was thinking this is straying from the definitions in this forum. I started a new kbd thread in beyond tiki. Post pics of all your punk stuff there!
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=30056&forum=6&3

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI KAIMUKI 2008-10-06 12:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI KAIMUKI 2008-10-06 17:44 ]

tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-06 4:48 pm   Permalink

TIKI KAIMUKI & Twich, sorry and to everyone else here on TC. You're right, and the punk doesn't belong here. So I thought I would grab a couple of great collections of Yma Sumac. Here are a couple of boxed sets of 7".

tabuzak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-06 8:28 pm   Permalink

Pahoehoe Ule said:

Contrary to all the ex-punkers who're supposed to be Tikiphiles now, Welcome Back My Friends to the Show That Never Ends...Ladies and Gentlemen, the Progressive Rock Wall!!!(aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!)

After a 9th Ward, (2) Corn and Oils, and a Shrunken Skull, The Mayor of Exotica confessed the Gentle Giant influence on the last Waitiki album. I had suggested Hatfield and the North or Matching Mole. Oh well....

Jack

View Profile of tabuzak Send a personal message to tabuzak  Email tabuzak Goto the website of tabuzak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation