FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Oceanside Chop July 14th officially!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Oceanside Chop July 14th officially!
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 10:41 am   Permalink

Babalu has nefarious plans for the 'Man O' War' mug, but the 'Oki Doki' I see as just one color with a cold-paint for the letters, so he should be pretty easy.

No kidding, Babs is planning major color action on that 'Man O' War'. It's gonna look amazing; I think Babs has like a Ph. D in Ceramics from Harvard so he's actually Doctor Babalu. Look out.

Do you think I should drip red down around the top edge, like his brain has exploded? Hmmm...

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 11:13 am   Permalink

both these mugs are going to kick ass.....I can't wait to fill them with boooooooze mmmmmmmmm

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB_Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-02 11:20 am   Permalink

The 28th works for me. If it's the 14th, Im out.

View Profile of HB_Tiki Send a personal message to HB_Tiki  Email HB_Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 11:23 am   Permalink

Hubby did some work on a Man-o-War drink, but I think we're gonna work on it some more. I'll see if he can have something for the 14th.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cannibal Sam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-02 2:20 pm   Permalink

weve gotten some bad news, my wife's grandma is not doing well(lung cancer) i'm out untill further notice, but ill still be working on my tiki at home, its very theraputic-helps with the stress, my pop's is hooked, he said he will take my brother-n-law with him if i cant make it(what a dad). hope to make the next one after.

View Profile of Cannibal Sam Send a personal message to Cannibal Sam  Email Cannibal Sam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 2:38 pm   Permalink

ok, so we're set on the 14th?? Adding to my calender...

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 2:54 pm   Permalink

I can do the 14th or the 28th. So whatever the Tiki Gods decide I'm in.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-02 4:31 pm   Permalink

Whatever date you all choose will work for me.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-03 05:39 am   Permalink

So far, we have 3 votes for the 14th, 3 votes for the 28th, and 4 votes for either/whatever.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-03 07:13 am   Permalink

4W - what's good for YOU? You da man!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-03 08:20 am   Permalink

I can do the 28th... but will be in Oregon on the 14th.

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-04 11:05 am   Permalink

I just remembered that my Dad's birthday is the 28th, so I gotta vote for the 14th.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-04 2:51 pm   Permalink

Okay, so now it's 4 votes for the 14th, 4 votes for the 28th, and 4 votes for either. So sofar, no runaway winner.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-04 6:19 pm   Permalink

Hey Guys,

I spoke to soon on being able to make either date…Amy and my 26th wedding anniversary is on the 27th, so that weekend we will be hole up in a more secluded location away from the world…will have to vote with the other date – 14th… then the Tiki Farm Bash is the following weekend – 21st…I would love to go to that as well, if it’s possible. Any of you going to be up in LA for the Bash?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-04 7:34 pm   Permalink

I vote 14th too, but can only come that morning, latest say until 2:00.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation