FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Exhaustion after the Big Chop at Oasis VII
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Exhaustion after the Big Chop at Oasis VII
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 3:08 pm   Permalink

Sorry I couldn't make it today......I can barely type as it is.......got clipped by another bike last night and wrecked my Harley.

My entire right side is smashed and I was knocked out for 10 minutes. Right now, Vicodin is my best friend!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 3:34 pm   Permalink

Hey BBobaloo, so sorry to see this!
I'll make offerings to Tiki gods for your rapid recovery!
Heal fast!

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 4:13 pm   Permalink

God Bless you man , get better and tiki on , Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 4:21 pm   Permalink

You poor thing! Is the arm broken or sprained?

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 4:46 pm   Permalink

Did you ruin any tattoos? Is the Harley repairable?

I see one good arm to chop at the Chop with!

We may need a separate carving forum for Vicodin-influenced artists.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-08-12 4:54 pm   Permalink

You know Buzzy, by posting how many logs you have ready, you're informing Bamboo Ben how many targets he'll have and how much much ammo he'll need. He's thinking "bonfire" at this point.

Heal quickly Billybobaloo. Sorry to hear about your mishap.

Quote:

On 2007-08-12 14:11, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
My partner (in crime) took a little spill on his bike last night so I was short 33% of my team today.

Final log count is as follows:

33 individual split or round logs, 3 group logs, 1 reserve log

The following people have PM'd me and requested logs and will be guaranteed a log for the chop:
Cannibal Sam, Father of Sam, Hiltiki, 4wd, Tiki Lee, Billybobaloo, Babalu, Tbirdman, Mieko, Tiki Kate, Clysdalle, Tikijosh, and Cammo.

The rest of the 20 log pieces will be for sale at the chop area on a first come first basis. The prices are $5-10 per piece.

There will be two group logs available for guests to try carving for free. These two logs wil accomodate about 12 people.

This concludes my pre chop prep work. I might need someone who is going early on Friday to swing by and grab a few pieces to take down there.

See you all there!

Buzzy Out!

Hey Buzzmeister. Thanks for all the prep work and supplying the logs.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-08-12 16:56 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 4:55 pm   Permalink

It's not so much my arm, but my ribs are all bruised and my shoulder is scraped up, so If I let it hang, it feels like there's a knife between my ribs and it's being twisted. Harley casualties are a smashed headligh and housing, bent engine guard, scraped up rear highway bars, broken floorboard, etc. I haven't really had a chance to look at it yet because it's over at Brians. He went back and picked it up for me after the wreck.

I was following my friends limo, on our way to a party and another biker got between me and the limo, slowing me down and pissing me off. I gunned it, went to pass him, and the sonofabitch turned right in front of me with no blinker. Some people shouldn't own bikes, man.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 8:45 pm   Permalink

Billy...Dude!....You a lucky pup! This could have been much worse.

Toss the horse, buy a wagon...I've watched too many family members come too close to death on Harleys.

Looks like you won't be able to get out of drinking next weekend...I see a good drinking hand. Drinking is better on drugs!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 10:26 pm   Permalink

DAMNED IT ALL Billy! I hope you feel better soon bro, as a fellow biker I feel your pain bro! Really, the bike will fix itself as long as you take care of yourself, and as long as you're not driving, fix yourself some of those Mai Tai's everyone is talking about to ease the pain! See you (in pieces will be fine) at the Oasis on saturday. Next time, STAY VERTICAL!

Same as it ever was! (But what looms on the horizon, hmm?)

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 07:39 am   Permalink

Finally back in town. Holy Kabolie you guys have been busy little beavers.

Billy B - Man, I am so sorry you got swiped, that really sucks, just tell your doctor you want MORE DRUGS. Come anyway, we'll sign your cast or buy you a drink or something. I can't believe your final act before kissing the pavement was to sign up Madame Borgia. Way to go, bro!

Buzzy - stop stripping logs and take a break. That's it. No more logs. Finito. Miller time.

And we should start posting auction items. I've got a bunch, the first of which is maybe the very first thing Tiki-Ray ever carved. He did these after a big beer bash when the itch to create tiki was just too strong to resist.

He didn't have a palm log. He didn't even have chisels. But he had a router and some spray paint.

Ray, does this bring back memories of that night??? -

Here's just the very tip-top;

Hey RAY! You remember NOW???!!!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 08:49 am   Permalink

billyb get better man....us fellow bikers feel your pain! I'll ride pegs down for ya till you get back in the saddle....heal up and we'll see you at oasis!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 08:53 am   Permalink

Oh nooo! That looks like the spear you shoved in my back when I first met you . I think that was your first pineapple raffle too . Ben and Grog can use that to start the bonfire with .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 10:20 am   Permalink

Gees Billy...that sucks, but I'm glad you're in one piece!

On another note, I've got a 10 x 10 canopy for the Chop Chop.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 11:46 am   Permalink

Yup.....You guys are swell, thank you all. It's been two days now and I'm even more sore than yesterday. Cracked ribs, smashed shoulder, bruised hip,cherry on my back and lip (looks like a herpe) but nothing severely busted, thank god. I'm still going to try and chop, but I'll have to bring Brian to assist me and just do a small log. I was going to bring a canopy, but I can't lift the fucker now......anybody spare a cripple some space?

TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 1:18 pm   Permalink

Dang BillyB! Get better soon!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation