FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Exhaustion after the Big Chop at Oasis VII
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Exhaustion after the Big Chop at Oasis VII
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-25 6:37 pm   Permalink

Kate Kan Karve!

You know, Kate and Cheeky, and all the girls have been showing up not only the guys but all the LA and OC carvers as well.

Consider - they're driving like 2-3 hours to get to the Chops!

Where ees GROG? Where ees all dem hotsy-totsy big deal flash git Hollywood carvers? When there's chopping to be done, they scurry like leetle mice back into their holes, protesting that they're BUSY!

Meanwhile, Kate, Cheeky, Mieko, Zaya, Hiltiki are all right there chop chop chopping in the middle of things!

Dey da bes' brah!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-25 7:26 pm   Permalink

"Hey Cammo , I gotta talk to ya" (As Ray puts his arm around Cammo and leads him behind the tiki hut). "You are but a rooster in the henhouse . Why in the F&%* are you inviting more roosters over?" Its just a saying we have in Cucamonga!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-25 10:00 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 10:28 am   Permalink

The girls are definitely some of the hardest workers at the chops. I think they bring the Musubi just to keep us distracted!!(*drool*, the food of the gods!)

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 2:54 pm   Permalink

They carve tooo ? Cammo said they were there just to make sandwiches .( Tiki-Ray just realized that he will be at Oasis with these razor sharp chisel weilding women )"Just kidding girls . Can I buy you a Mai Tai ?"

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 4:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-26 14:54, TIKI-RAY wrote:
They carve tooo ? Cammo said they were there just to make sandwiches .( Tiki-Ray just realized that he will be at Oasis with these razor sharp chisel weilding women )"Just kidding girls . Can I buy you a Mai Tai ?"

Well let's just see how the big strong man does without his chainsaw. Who'll be running off to make the sandwiches then?

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 4:51 pm   Permalink

I do fine without the chainsaw . But I do love stirring the pot for Cammo .

Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 5:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-26 16:51, TIKI-RAY wrote:
But I do love stirring the pot for Cammo .

Me too.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 5:39 pm   Permalink

Where is that pineapple goat roper anyway ??????????

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 11:54 pm   Permalink

POT?! Did somebody say POT? Count me in!

What's a goat roper? Sounds fun!

I've been at the Comic-Con today, it was alright. Word is it may move to Anaheim next year, so this may be the last year you can sneak in as a professional and glom free swag here in sunny Dam Diego.

Lets git a goat and ROPE IT! YeeeeeEEEHAH!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 06:10 am   Permalink

Professional WHAT?

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 08:22 am   Permalink

Professional Gate Crasher, natch.

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 11:39 am   Permalink

You dressing up like an Ewok in this heat, Cammo?

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 4:34 pm   Permalink

Are you saying these people aren't 'cool'?

And of course...

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 5:50 pm   Permalink

Well........

Anyways, is someone bringing logs for the big chop, or should I locate one beforehand?

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation