FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Exhaustion after the Big Chop at Oasis VII
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Exhaustion after the Big Chop at Oasis VII
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-27 6:58 pm   Permalink

Will Bosko be carving???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 7:19 pm   Permalink

Yes, Bosko has definately confirmed that he will maybe be carving if he feels like it.

He has absolutely made it crystal clear that he may do a quick demo at the Chop if we ask him real nicely and if he isn't doing anything else that day.

Actually, come to think of it, I have no idea if Bosko is carving! Somebody should ask him!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 9:47 pm   Permalink

Yeah, let's get on that.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-28 9:11 pm   Permalink

OK, OK, you forced me to blab.

Yes, Bosko will be doing a carving demo, Saturday morning after 11:00. He's really excited, especially about having Billy B as his beautiful and vivacious assistant!

And here's the inside scoop - most of the carvers who have booths at the Oasis are interested in doing some Carving Village demos, chopping at anything in site, in fact. So we'll have a long demo log set up they can whack away at if they feel the need.

We don't know the exact times, but we'll post 'em when they firm up the day of the event.

Oh yeah, and don't go barefoot in the carving area, cause there's gonna be LOTS of chips flying!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 7:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-28 21:11, Cammo wrote:
OK, OK, you forced me to blab.

Yes, Bosko will be doing a carving demo, Saturday morning after 11:00. He's really excited, especially about having Billy B as his beautiful and vivacious assistant!

And here's the inside scoop - most of the carvers who have booths at the Oasis are interested in doing some Carving Village demos, chopping at anything in site, in fact. So we'll have a long demo log set up they can whack away at if they feel the need.

We don't know the exact times, but we'll post 'em when they firm up the day of the event.

Oh yeah, and don't go barefoot in the carving area, cause there's gonna be LOTS of chips flying!

I'm at a loss.......why does he want me to assist?

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 10:23 pm   Permalink

... because he prefers you over other men!

I don't know, he just likes your style! He probably doesn't need much help, what that guy doesn't know about the Hanalei and tiki carving couldn't get a shot glass wet.

By the way, Billy, your Official Carving Village Assistant Number is;

#AST54984-984040

Don't tell anybody.

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:22 am   Permalink

Super secret. I'll make sure the information isn't leaked to the public.

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-28 21:11, Cammo wrote:

So, no Crazy Al demos, eh?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:31 pm   Permalink

Fred, what part don't you understand?

"And here's the inside scoop - most of the carvers who have booths at the Oasis are interested in doing some Carving Village demos, chopping at anything in site, in fact."

Crazy Al has a booth, and is real busy with that, but will try to stop by. Trying to keep Al away from a fresh palm log that needs a good chop is like keeping flies off ripe bananas.

Just hang around and keep your eyes open, this is gonna be wild.

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 1:04 pm   Permalink

How do you plan to get C'Al to wear shoes?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 1:18 pm   Permalink

That's your job, Fred.

Your Official Crazy Al Shoe Assistant Number is

#CZA87487-9839

But don't tell anybody.

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 2:33 pm   Permalink

I'll wear my Security Uniform from the old days of Hardcore shows at the Olympic Auditorium:

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 2:38 pm   Permalink

I for one, REALLY dig Crazy Als work, but I'll be sticking with the locals and assisting Bosko...(so Cammo says)....maybe we can do our demos at the same time and I can show folks what NOT to do(like Chevy Chase in the background), while Bosko demonstates the latest chopping and burning technics.

Buzzy says we'll have a log stripping party soon, after we make the Vista pilgrimage in our respective trucks to fetch the things. Sounds like a blast! Rum and sharp, curved blades, baby.......just like a pirate party!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 2:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-30 14:38, billybobaloo wrote:
Buzzy says we'll have a log stripping party soon, after we make the Vista pilgrimage in our respective trucks to fetch the things. Sounds like a blast! Rum and sharp, curved blades, baby.......just like a pirate party!

Billybobaloo: You're grandfathered in...

At this point in time, I am completely disassociating myself with this entire event.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 3:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-30 14:53, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-07-30 14:38, billybobaloo wrote:

Billybobaloo: You're grandfathered in...

At this point in time, I am completely disassociating myself with this entire event.

Buzzy Out!

come on buzzy...all you have to do is carve for 3 days straight to save 40 bucks

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation