FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Island at the Bali Hai November 2, 2007
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Tiki Island at the Bali Hai November 2, 2007
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-29 4:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-29 09:41, Cammo wrote:
Kiniki Brah, I don't think the people at the ticket window take right arms...

http://www.southwest.com

... but you can ask.

Phoenix AZ to San Diego CA, leaving every hour on the hour. A one hour non-stop flight, and a 15 minute taxi ride around San Diego Bay; the best views in the city. You can actually be there before the L.A. folks arrive; it's two hours from L.A. in the best of traffic.

The Bali Hai is on the left. Don't forget when you get there - Kate's buying!

I know it's a short hop, skip and a jump! I came over for Tiki Oasis and had a blast! I have a commitment I can't break on Saturday here in Arizona or I'd surely be coming out! I have my eye on one of Doug Horne's Fender guitars!! Sounds like "most" of you will have a great time! Have a Mai Tai for me!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-29 4:25 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to partying with all the "mindless masses" at Tiki Magazine's Tiki Island Art Show....(It is a party, right?) I for one like the "spiked Kool-Aid" at the Bali Hai! And the "same old people" are fun to party with! We'll be getting in early on Friday. 94 hours and counting!~WoooohooooOOOOooooooo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-29 4:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-29 16:25, SoccerTiki wrote:
Looking forward to partying with all the "mindless masses" at Tiki Magazine's Tiki Island Art Show....(It is a party, right?) I for one like the "spiked Kool-Aid" at the Bali Hai! And the "same old people" are fun to party with! We'll be getting in early on Friday. 94 hours and counting!~WoooohooooOOOOooooooo!

It's the mindless masses that have the most fun! It's the ones who don't play well with others that have nothing good to say!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-29 4:48 pm   Permalink

Yeah Man, I mean dude, sisterette, sistah, Kate & me... like vines on twine ... we gonna call in sick & party like rock stars! wait, I'm not working... But I'll be there!! yoHo!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-29 4:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-29 16:48, Hiphipahula wrote:
Yeah Man, I mean dude, sisterette, sistah, Kate & me... like vines on twine ... we gonna call in sick & party like rock stars! wait, I'm not working... But I'll be there!! yoHo!

Can't wait to see you, Kelly. It's been a while. Oh wait, I'll see you tonight too. Good week to be out and about. Yehaa!

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-29 10:38 pm   Permalink

YEAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT!!! 4 MORE DAYS!!!!

I'll be bringin' my good buddy, Luigi, who's totally knew to the tiki world - so let's show him what it's all about!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 1:20 pm   Permalink

I'm packed and ready. Got zombie mugs [including ltd editions], prints, necklaces and mahiki menus [rare first editions] for sale or trades.

My art is being framed in San Diego as I type.

Leave the UK tomorrow with 2 days planned in LA before heading south for the Bali Hai. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys soon.

Devil Reef Bar Blog
http://www.devilreef.com

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 11:57 am   Permalink

what part of "this show is 2 days before Halloween" did i not understand.... crazy...

scary night ahead......

do i continue to carve on this dude?

or do i finish these guys...

or do i continue to work on this guy?

I'm working on this guy this afternoon

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 12:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:
do i continue to carve on this dude?
or do i finish these guys...
or do i continue to work on this guy?

Yes! to all of the Above,Al!
Coffee/Red Bull/Chocolate covered Espresso Beans and No-Doz
should help you along!
Tantalizing Pics Al!
Getting antsy wantin to see these!
2 More Days!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-31 12:26 pm   Permalink

C Al, that Moai mountain, or should I say volcano, is looking sweet. Moais all the way around, some laying back. I like it

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 11:20 am   Permalink

54! DIFFERENT COLORS.... "Hawaiian Kind Hues!!"

Only 54 Repeated colors many as few as two each! no more then 4 of one color!!
140 limited run of 'Hawaiian Kind Hues'

A slave to my art... i was out on the streets by 12:10... technically not Halloween anymore... but in Hollywood! every day is Halloween!!!!! look what the cat dragged in... or vis'er/ver'ser...

wow...speaking of 'Dragged-in' good thing I knew these guys???

Not in a Biblical way??? silly.........

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 6:46 pm   Permalink

Awesome job Al . The Moai's look like an Imperial Army in a Star wars sequel .I love the colors .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 8:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

wow...speaking of 'Dragged-in' good thing I knew these guys???

Not in a Biblical way??? silly.........

NUTS!! So to speak. I miissed it again. My buddy Bob lives up there and keeps inviting me, in June , to come up for Hween.

She's a man, baby!!

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-01 9:09 pm   Permalink

Hello all, look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night it should be quite a show.

Below are a couple of pieces we're bringing along, if you'd like to see more take a look in the Bosko thread in Creating Tiki.

Thanks

Bosko

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-02 08:08 am   Permalink

sweet lono ..I feel like a total TOOL for not being able to go to this...
which I am sure is a feeling shared by MANY a TCer

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation