FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Smokin' Menehunes will be at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach this Friday, May 28th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Smokin' Menehunes will be at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach this Friday, May 28th
Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 11:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

lucas vigor wrote:
love playing at Buster's (even though Marie is gone now....)

Yeah, Marie not being there behind the bar is kind of a downer... who's going to make the good drinks???

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 11:47 am   Permalink

Oh pooh, I was figuring on popped over to have one of Marie's yummies. I didn't know she was gone from Buster's.

Jen

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-27 5:56 pm   Permalink

A Little BTD Birdie told me that Marie still works at Buster's on Sunday

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-27 7:15 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I might have been mistaken. Looks like she will be there on Sunday!!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 09:40 am   Permalink

Oooooohhhhhh, that is yummy news. I will need a brake on this hot day from building new tiki stuff for Oasis.

Jen

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 11:08 am   Permalink

Well then, the day keeps getting better!

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 11:30 am   Permalink

biking over to pirate days in Belmont shores on the pier! Booze at the end of the pier! then the Armada leaves port and sails down wind! to busters...... ARrrrrr.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 12:35 pm   Permalink

RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be fun! I am so looking forward to at least 15 less degrees!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 1:56 pm   Permalink

What time does the Smokin Menehues go on 4:00pm ?

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 2:09 pm   Permalink

Yes it starts at 4:00...Laura and I will be there at some point today.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 08:06 am   Permalink

Nice to see you guys last night! Crazy Al, Spermy, RT, Laura, Dartin Menny, and everyone else who showed!!

Marie's drinks are TOO good! (And I am paying for it this morning, let me tell you!)

Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 08:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

lucas vigor wrote:
Nice to see you guys last night! Crazy Al, Spermy, RT, Laura, Dartin Menny, and everyone else who showed!!

Marie's drinks are TOO good! (And I am paying for it this morning, let me tell you!)

I hear ya on that! Didn't realize how much I drank until this morning.... ouch!

Marie, GREAT drinks! The Rum Barrel Punch's and Lapu Lapu's were delicious.... Thanks again!

Lucas, you guys sounded great as usual. Couldn't have had a better Sunday afternoon drinking with my mother-in-law by the water listening to a great band play the classics! Can't wait 'til the next one!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 09:08 am   Permalink

I'm sorry I missed this,
I know I had said I was going, but a out of town friend was visiting this weekend, so I saw the Menehunes on friday instead.
I knew I had to see 1 of the 2.
or Lucas would never forgive me.

but sorry I missed all of you that were there on Sun. too.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-01 5:04 pm   Permalink

BTD you let me down...just kidding!! Laura and I had a great time last Sunday. Busters is such a cool place to hang out. I really like kickin it, listening to great tunes (The Menehunes), drinking yummy drinks, eating yummy food, talking with friends, and watching the boats go by in the harbor!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-01 5:07 pm   Permalink

Yeah we had a "Smokin' time, Great tunes! & BTD where were were you lol.....

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation