FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Smokin' Menehunes will be at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach this Friday, May 28th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Smokin' Menehunes will be at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach this Friday, May 28th
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-29 4:26 pm   Permalink

That's just so damn far from me! By the time I get out of work, the show will be ending. Damn, come play at the Tonga Hut! Calling Grog, can you set this up!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-01 09:17 am   Permalink

Last night at the Catalina Fish Kitchen was a good time! Besides the fellas playing in the band Bong, Pat and Mick, there were Squid with Bai, Sharon from TikiFarm with her husband Gary, Trader Tom & Ilene, Dibroc, Betty Blue with friends and others.
At the request of Pat (and encouragement from the whole audience) Sharon showed off her Hula Talents

Sharon made it look so easy Squid and Bai decided to join her!

Others joined in

Hmmm..A deal being made??? Maybe for Tiki Caliente???

Kevin (TikiBong) hard at work on the steel guitar

Another fun night at the Kitchen!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-01 11:03 am   Permalink

Squid get behind that drum set,we don't pay you to dance!!!!SUCKA
I look forward to seeing these Guy's with the beautiful mountains behind
them in Palm Springs!!!!

Soccer Tiki and WooHoo,I hope you had a drink for me!!!!!!!!!DIG?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-03 4:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-29 15:41, squid wrote:
We'll be there despite the possibility of Jeff not being horrifically ill or being spirited away by his surf band demons.

I really really wanted to go,
But I was afraid of spreading my illness, and thought that would be bad juju.

so I stayed home all weekend, and was in bed everynight by 9 pm.

Looked like everybody had a great time.
I'm jealous. I gotta get outta the house.
I'm going stir crazy.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-15 10:03 am   Permalink

The Smokin' Menehunes normal schedule of performing the last Fridays of

every month at the Catalina Fish Kitchen in Huntington Beach is
changed.
This month only (steel guitarist Kila will be in Washington D.C.) we
will be
performing Friday, March 21st from 7 to 9pm.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-17 3:03 pm   Permalink

Damn it I'm going to this.
period.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 11:30 pm   Permalink

If the Light Gallery in Costa Mesa is open, we should go over there, after the Menehune's show.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 08:28 am   Permalink

Hello Bueler bueler???

Jeff(bigtikidude)

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 5:13 pm   Permalink

Don't forget, tonight! The Smoking Menehunes with special guests Kevin Federline (spinning those dope joints) and MC Jackie Mason!!

I promise to lay of the GHB this time.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 5:15 pm   Permalink

This just in: Jackie Mason will be unable to attend, but thankfully, we got a hold of Nipsey Russell, and he was free for the evening!

Nipsey Russell, the duke of cool, the earl of funk and the ayatollah of rocka-rolla!

You can beat me, you can kick me, but don't BORE me!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 6:05 pm   Permalink

Out the door soon for this,
anybody gonna go to the Light Gallery after?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 05:51 am   Permalink

We had this guy come up and do some tap dancing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Cooper

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-23 08:35 am   Permalink

No way ! Where are the pics ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 11:45 am   Permalink

They were snapping pictures at the end, but the people doing the snapping are not TC people..so I doubt the pictures will end up here. Probably on someone's blog somewhere!

There were a few TC people there the other night...Hinano Paul, Squid, Big Tiki Dude and a few others...

Tikiyaki, if you come next time we are going to try and force you to come up and jam a few tunes!!

Pat has a way of pressuring people. He always gets his way!

It's funny, but Pat always, always gets people's names wrong...The guy came up, and Pat goes "Ladies and Gents, ALFALFA!" Only problem is that it was not Alfalfa, but one of the other ones in "our gang".

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 3:41 pm   Permalink

Good show guys,
I just wish someone would have said, if yer going, go early, as there was no place to sit,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation