FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » so here are things for sale at tiki oasis! vicodin tropics 101
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
so here are things for sale at tiki oasis! vicodin tropics 101
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-01 11:23 am   Permalink

Yeah, I would love to go but I live in Virginia. I checked out your website but I didn't see an option to buy, unless I just missed it??? Cool tattoos too!

Craig

View Profile of tikifreak1 Send a personal message to tikifreak1  Email tikifreak1 Goto the website of tikifreak1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-01 11:52 am   Permalink

thanks man, well we will do it the old fashion way, i dont have paypal on my site. but i can ship stuff really easy, and well just make it work! i plan on doing all the designs except for the desert at this point. the desert was a commissioned piece for a freind. im also making the blow fish and sleestak designs for infant/toddlers clothing! those will also be at the oasis. whew!. im glad people like these. thanks everyone, oooops gotta get some more vicodin! hehehe

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 5:46 pm   Permalink

here are some signs im designig! the will have text on them soon!

i guess i can only get one uploaded, oh well, lemme know what ya think

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-08-03 18:51 ]

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 6:12 pm   Permalink

theres the second one! again these will have text !

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-05 11:32 am   Permalink

ok so here they are fished besides text!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-05 11:58 am   Permalink

Very very very nice. Love the colors too.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-05 12:05 pm   Permalink

The fish (mostly) and the drum have hard edges but then the fish's tail is a soft edge. May look better with a different tail. MAybe of the next one.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-05 1:44 pm   Permalink

Dance of the vicodins!

Hey, I love that puffer fishy! Really brilliant color choices! Well done!
(and could you send any unused medication you have to me?)

Big Aloha~

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-05 1:53 pm   Permalink

hahahaha! thanks so much! it sucks, im almost out of me meds! then what will i do? give it all up i suppose. well i will post them as they are finished. i meant to redo the tail actually, thx oh yeah, if you have kids or know people with kids, im doig a limited run o t-shirts(puffer fish) for tiny people only. these will be avaiable @ the tiki oasis in THE FINKNIKS booth. see you there!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-08-05 13:56 ]

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 7:22 pm   Permalink

they have stopped calling me back about refilling my meds! what you talkin bout doctor? lets see what comes out of this. so like i have said earlier in this post i will have a booth at the tiki oasis and besides the prints youve seen,here are some original paintings i will be selling there

i will also have an assortment of sleestak clothing for toddlers and infants and tiki clothing also! look for all of this and more at the FINKNIKS booth! see you there!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-08-10 20:13 ]

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 8:28 pm   Permalink

just a couple o days left!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation