FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki-Ray's 6 foot Marquesan cannibal
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki-Ray's 6 foot Marquesan cannibal
H2O Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-20 7:12 pm   Permalink

Too Cool, Ray
Can we say RAFFLE, I'm sure for $20.00 or $30.00 a ticket, this would be a great way to let folks who could not afford something like this a chance to get one of your Commission pieces. Only a thought..

Brian AKA H2O Tiki

View Profile of H2O Tiki Send a personal message to H2O Tiki  Email H2O Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 7:38 pm   Permalink

This one has me stumped but its a great idea . I just lost 4 days work on setting up my voodoo island Halloween decorations to the Santa Anas . I wont drink over it but I gotta rebuild so the kids dont burn down my house . I give them tiki terror every year so everything isnt all boring haunted house stuff . Ill think about it while I reconstuct the tiki hut .
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 8:49 pm   Permalink

Look at California events /Bali Hai show for details about the selling of the poster tiki please.
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-28 08:36 am   Permalink

So, how is the wahine coming? Did you start her?

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-28 09:00 am   Permalink

Its sorta difficult . I keep getting stuck in two areas . This could take months . hahaha

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-28 09:17 am   Permalink

!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-11 8:26 pm   Permalink

Check out the pics for my new tiki skateboard . I sometimes see people slap some bamboo on and old board and call it "TIKI". I thought I would take it to a new level . I bought some 3/4" thick Koawood and got busy . I always wanted to make a custom board for my old 1976 Road Rider 4's and Bennet Pro trucks .I bought new bearings and bushings and started polishing the aluminum .I then got designing and carving . I was semi pro back in the day and used to ride a little with the "Dogtown" crew . This board is a little heavy but very strong as well . Its not for the skatepark but just for cruising fun . I hope you like it . Now I have to find a way to mount the trucks without the screws popping through . As soon as I finish it , Im going to try a handstand again . I used to ride one for blocks .

seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-11 9:31 pm   Permalink

SWEETNESS! I love it tiki-ray.
Looking forward to seeing this board with wheels.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-12 2:07 pm   Permalink

That is SWEEEEET! I think you're on to something unique. You should keep popping out ideas on those koa blanks, put em in some surf/skate shops. Jealous of the dogtown thing...that's awesome. I'm still skatin' at 43! They just built a new skate park w/ pool here in Welfleet (MA), it was designed by Dogtown's Wentzl Ruml...he's living here in Wellfleet.
Make sure ya post some shots of it in action!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-14 3:28 pm   Permalink

Will do man . I just got the trucks and wheels built . I gotta slap a couple finishes on it and mount them . Ill post asap

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-14 7:54 pm   Permalink

That is the coolest thing ever! Awesome!!!!!!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 06:28 am   Permalink

Uh! Very nice, But I would hang it in the wall, I don't think I would be able to step on it...to nice! congrats!

BUFFBAD
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-18 03:47 am   Permalink

Nice skateboard !! I agree with putting it on the wall instead of taking it for a spin. Maybe once in front of a bunch of other boarders then retire it on the wall.
Looks nothing like my first NASH skateboard ... LOL. HANG TEN More pics plz. BUFFBAD

View Profile of BUFFBAD Send a personal message to BUFFBAD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 06:55 am   Permalink

Whoa, Ray your on fire! Choice! Hand stands?....take pictures.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-18 1:32 pm   Permalink

Ray if your gonna sidewalk surf on that doing a handstand, man you gotta let me video that. Might be worth $1000 and a handshake from Tom Bergeron. By the way I dig the board...

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation