FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Tuesday @ SAM'S Cancelled :(
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Tiki Tuesday @ SAM'S Cancelled :(
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 4:05 pm   Permalink

What better way to Celebrate 9-11 than a couple of drinks at a Seafood Sams?!
crazy.....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 4:45 pm   Permalink

Right on Brah! Bump! I'm leavin' the house now!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 5:53 pm   Permalink

I'll be there around 8

preview babytang too!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 6:03 pm   Permalink

Crap im out this week I have my Pool insurance meetin at 6 30 , just read the post eveyones goin next week for sure Hava Cold one for Me ,

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 6:53 pm   Permalink

Rumor has it..... The Mai Tai's are going to be Tiki-rrifc Tonight Can't wait to hear the review of the night from SoccerTiki.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 11:09 am   Permalink

The Mai Ties rock for me there not too strong and too rummy ,cause when ur drivin from pasadena freeways ect ect if I get pulled over and they smell rumm on me im busted so for me there just right , a bit tippsy but not too much . Hope to see everyone there next week , Stupid Pool insurance meeting .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 3:31 pm   Permalink

To All and Sundry present at Sam's last evening, to wit: SoccerTiki, Hiphipahula, GoTiki & co., Polynesiac & co. (with babytang too!), Lentiki & co. (co's please PM me with your TC names and I'll edit 'em in - please accept my apologies for my bad listening!):
A cool and gentle time was had with Mai Tai's (and other refreshments), Musubi Roll, Calamari, Ribs, Ceviche (and various other delectable nibbles), with the accompaniment of the incomparable Palika and his one-Ukulele orchestra (himself), presided by our gracious host (to quote the late, great Ed Sullivan) "the lovely and most talented" Demi, and followed by a tour of the Great & Tiki Vastness that is the rest of Sam's fine emporium.

For those of you that speak English instead of BS:
Hey gang, it was good to see an even 10 of us there last evening for groovy drinks & pupu's, the ever-cool Palika, in the presence of friendly hosts, in the Temple to Tikiness that is Sam's Seafood Restaurant.

A special thanks to Sam & Samantha for your partial sponsorship out of appreciation for our enjoying your place!

We'll be back...

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-12 7:33 pm   Permalink

It was nice hanging in the bar at SAM'S last night. GOGO, great mug! It's gonna look great next to your other one I have!!! I hope your birthday was a good one! Polynesiac, awesome piece your working on! Please reserve one for me! Lion, thanks for the food and grog. HipHipHula, thanks for the great conversation! You get the award for the farthest drive!!! (Lancaster!?!) Pat set the atmosphere with his Hawaiian melodies...It makes you feel like you're not in SoCal anymore!

And thanks Demi for Tiki Tuesdays!!!! 1/2 price grind(pupus) and $5 Tai's!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-17 08:33 am   Permalink

***Bump*** Great 1/2 price pupus in a bar full of bamboo and tikis with live Hawaiian music from a live Hawaiian! Escape to the last "tiki temple" in the O.C.
Maybe you'll get to sneak a peek at the Hidden Village! 7ish?

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-17 11:07 am   Permalink

I want to try the ribs, and the ceviche, and the... yum!

(I'm OOC tomorrow; next week 09/25/07 mo betta. Keep the place a-hoppin' while I'm gone!)

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 05:57 am   Permalink

OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE COOLEST MOST CURRENT TOPIC EVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!! I HOPE IT NEVER GOES AWAAAAAAAY!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-18 07:29 am   Permalink

TGITT!! (Thank God it's Tiki Tuesday!! )

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-18 08:18 am   Permalink

Always "TIME" for a little sarcasm!

Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 8:51 pm   Permalink

So, tell me again, who is Andy Landry?

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-24 11:41 am   Permalink

Are you ready for some Mai Tai's?? SoccerTiki and I hope to see everyone at Sam's Tuesday Night

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation