FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Tuesday @ SAM'S Cancelled :(
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Tiki Tuesday @ SAM'S Cancelled :(
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-24 3:54 pm   Permalink

IT WAS FUN! SoccerTiki glad ya made it! Great Crowd, Crazy Al, Squid, Danny Gallardo & his Hot Rod, The Pizz, Ken Ruzic showing off some great art that will be avail. at the Bali Hai on Nov. 2nd & some NEW sketches from his NEW coloring Book!, Dibroc & Paula, Ravenne, King Kukulele & his new shoes, Bora Boris without his matching suit tie, Big Tiki Dude Jeff, Dave and Sue heading back home till next year, Great Meeting you! I think we all walked away with some goodies from Al & Squid, 1961 surf, I know I did!
Here's some looks of some items I picked up, My commissioned Burnt Orange Lucky Tiki. I asked Al if he could make it Burnt Orange & Brown so this color scheme is named after me wow, thanks Al! & my Gold plated, extra hand embellished w/ turtles, House details & more KONA CLUB MUG! I could not ask for more, the MOST BEAUTIFUL MUG IN THE WORLD! If I forgot anyone I am sorry. WE had a great time see you all OCT. 28th at Sam's @ 4:00 We missed you WooHoo!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-24 4:20 pm   Permalink

Good times last night! Couldn't believe all the peeps that was there! Al showed us some AWESOME mugs! Kelly 's Kona Club mug is nothing short of spectacular!WOW! Now let's see some pix from the evening!!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-24 7:58 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Mucho Mahalos to Squid, Dibroc & Paula, and Tikitatt for going out of their way to round up donations for The TC Fire Victims Clothes Drive. The SoccerTiki Mobile was packed with clothes. Your donations will be very much appreciated. Mahalo ~ WooHooWahine

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-24 10:28 pm   Permalink

yea I couldnt make it with the fires, im helpin out a few of my pool customers one of them lost there home the ash is crazy man my lungs are waisted .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-26 05:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-24 22:28, tyger jymmy wrote:
yea I couldnt make it with the fires, im helpin out a few of my pool customers one of them lost there home the ash is crazy man my lungs are waisted .

Yeah...tell me about the ash. I work for the LAFD. Just living in a Fire area gives you this heavy chested feeling in your lungs.

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-28 2:53 pm   Permalink

Our last night on our tiki trip to California was at Sam's on Tuesday, what a cool crew were there, thanks to all that went including our great friends Danny "Tiki Diablo" and King Kukulele and Hilary, both for entertaining us on our travels, also Squid, and to all the rest who were there (Boris,Crazy Al,Hiphipahula,The Pizz,Bigtikidude,Soccer Tiki and everyone else, thanks for a great night, look forward to doing it again next year! Unless of course you make it this side of the pond!!!
Take care.
Sue and Dave.

Tiki Diablo and Boris!
The gang's all here!
The parking lot deals after hours!

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 3:00 pm   Permalink

Anyone going to Sam's tonight?

Mahalo,
Tikitatt

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 3:23 pm   Permalink

I just got off the phone with Sam's Seafood and they are closed tonight for repairs.

Mahalo,
John

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TsunamiShanna

Posted: 2007-11-04 7:06 pm   Permalink

D'oh! I am not going to be able to make this one as I have a business meeting until 5:30 ish. Sorry. Enjoy a Mai Tai (or two, or three) for me.

Tsunami Shanna

View Profile of TsunamiShanna Send a personal message to TsunamiShanna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 10:39 am   Permalink

I don't understand the post above, most people get to Sam's at 6:30 or 7, and stay till 10 or 11 pm.
I would think that a Meeting that ended at 5 pm would be perfect.

but maybe I'm crazy.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 6:09 pm   Permalink

Tsunami Shanna has a meeting then has to get ready for a long business trip. Which means more food for me!

Hope to see everyone there.

John

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-06 07:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-16 07:34, WooHooWahine wrote:

Quote:

On 2007-09-18 07:29, WooHooWahine wrote:
TGITT!! (Thank God it's Tiki Tuesday!! )

WOOHOO! TGITT!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-06 08:22 am   Permalink

What time is everyone going? Soccer tiki and Woohoo, please save me a seat if you make it before me. I'll be solo tonight.

John

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-06 10:56 am   Permalink

I hear GoTiki will be filling up his Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel #1 tonight at SAM'S! Can't miss that photo op! See ya around 6:30.

"Mortgages and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life!"

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2007-11-06 11:00 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-06 12:17 pm   Permalink

Cool barrel! I'll bring my own twisty straw!

See ya tonight,
Tikitatt

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation