FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Tuesday @ SAM'S Cancelled :(
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
Tiki Tuesday @ SAM'S Cancelled :(
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-04 5:55 pm   Permalink

BooHoooo!!! 1st day back to school I can't go to Sam's tonight. I hope everyone has fun

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-09-05 2:22 pm   Permalink

Good to see ya'll last nite! Great times with great peeps, great music, great grub, great drinks and great atmosphere. Sorry I didn't get back before you all cut out. See you next week? I'll try and be there!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-05 5:08 pm   Permalink

Yes, it was fun and relaxing! Great tunes in a great laid-back atmoshpere (as Bamboo Ben says..."the Last Tiki Temple in the O.C.!")...AND 1/2 price pupus!!! There were 7 or 8 TCers this week....Let's make it 15 next week!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 6:38 pm   Permalink

Actually it was kinda fun seeing BambooBen and family,Soccertiki,polynesiac and the ms.,and tygerjymmy,Crazy Al, and Pat on the ukelele! the coconut shrimp was yummy and the company was quite agreeable,mellow,and relaxing! A very nice way to recover from my weekend/hothouse art jag! Y'all come back now, ya hear?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 7:54 pm   Permalink

Yea Very Kool seein Every one , man the Ribs Rock , take care Everyone .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 9:32 pm   Permalink

Hey!

It was fantastic hanging out with you all!!!

Those 1/2 off pupu's were da kine!

The Spam roll made my day!!

3 Cheers to the LAST BIT OF REAL 1960's TIKI left in the O.C.!!!

( The o.c. once had more tiki bars than most parts put together!! Now, we're down to Sam's. And, it's great!!

If none of you others don't go there, and, keep bashing their NEW ways to survive, then we will have nothing.

You don't want us O.C Tiki Freaks to have nothing!!!

If we have nothing....we're gonna take it out on all of you!!

p.s. Chiki Danny Diablo did an awesome job on the re-do!!!

If Y'all have problems with the decor.....ya got to take it up with him! He's got LeRoy arms!!! Watch out!!!

Can't make next Tues do to a Home Depot clinic, but will try to make the next one!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-09-05 10:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-05 21:32, RevBambooBen wrote:
If none of you others don't go there, and, keep bashing their NEW ways to survive, then we will have nothing.

You don't want us O.C Tiki Freaks to have nothing!!!

If we have nothing....we're gonna take it out on all of you!!

Yes, everybody, PLEASE patronize Sam's. Let's do whatever it takes to keep the O.C Tiki Freaks in O.C. .

(BTW, why on Hanford's earth is "Tiki" flagged as mispelled when I do a spell check?)

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-08 7:45 pm   Permalink

September 11th.....Bump!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 7:52 pm   Permalink

September 11th! Never Forget!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 10:17 pm   Permalink

Crap.

I'll be working in LA this Tues.

Then the South Bay next.

Then the Desert after that.

Then up north, for a while.

Last Tues., was nice. Glad we got to hang.

See Y'All in a few months!

Mmmm. Spam!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-09 12:55 am   Permalink

Teee-Keee Toooz-Dayyy!!!

Teee-Keee Toooz-Dayyy!!!

Teee-Keee Toooz-Dayyy!!!

Teee-Keee Toooz-Dayyy!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Lion 2007-09-09 00:57 ]

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 6:48 pm   Permalink

Hey Gang!

This just in:
A generous offer from Sam and Samantha (which I won't quote here, as I don't want to sandbag 'em):

Tiki Lion will be paddling his outrigger into Sam's parking lot tomorrow (Tuesday 9/11/07) between 7 and 7:15 PM;
Find me and introduce yourself before 7:15 for a special treat from our gracious hosts!
I'll be toward the back of the bar, wearing my woven pith-style hat (and probably civilian clothes otherwise).

Let's show the Sam's that we appreciate a good time when someone wants to set it up for us!

Teee-Keee Toooz-Dayyy!!!

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 12:46 am   Permalink

OK I really am coming to Sam's on the 11th! so be there! lol...

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 09:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-11 00:46, Hiphipahula wrote:
OK I really am coming to Sam's on the 11th! so be there! lol...

See you there!

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 2:24 pm   Permalink

Roll call Bump! Traffic or not!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation