FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-09-21 08:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-20 18:02, martiki wrote:
Thanks for the support, gang- come to the FI table at the sale and pick up a new mug, bowling shirt, or T-shirt, and say hello to:

Coco Loco
JenTiki
faulknb

and some guy called midnite-something. I think he's new.

Let's go with this as the schedule for the FI table:

CocoLoco 3-4pm
JenTiki 4-5pm
faulknb 5-6pm
midnite 6-12am

seems fair.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 10:31 am   Permalink

midnite 6-12am

seems fair.

I can do that. I once worked 8 hours straight. Once.

All I need is for someone to get back to the City and "wear" my electronic monitoring anklet within 150 yards of my place by roughly 9pm. Barring an unscheduled urine test, should be no problem at all.

The FI table is going to the bestest table of them all. No other table will even come close to the coolness and exclusivity of the FI table. If you can only visit one table during your time at the parking lot sale, this is the table to see. Don't miss this table, years from now you'll be able to tell the grand kids, "I was there, I bought a lot of stuff from that table, and it was good." Gratuities are not mandatory, but greatly appreciated.

I need a 15-minute break, Boss.
el midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 11:00 am   Permalink

I will be there with my hair flower accessories, but everyone already knows that. Come and BUY THEM though! I have to pay for the plane ticket I bought!

I can't wait to see you all and I can't wait to come home!

Yay.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 1:36 pm   Permalink

P.S. Since I can't come home for the SF Crawl, I fully expect to see as many of you as possible this weekend, and very possibly try and get my rum rations for both weekends in! I'll appreciate any help with that anyone is willing to give!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 4:09 pm   Permalink

Suzanne, consider it a "mini crawl"...Hinky Dinks, Conga Lounge, and FI all in 1 weekend!!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 8:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-21 16:09, Coco Loco wrote:
Suzanne, consider it a "mini crawl"...Hinky Dinks, Conga Lounge, and FI all in 1 weekend!!!

Must put out there that we call our place Hinky DRinks, since we, in no way, want to belie our little shack to merit taking the (exact) same name as a famous landmark in Tikidom.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
princessP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 11:02 am   Permalink

What if it rain tomorrow?

View Profile of princessP Send a personal message to princessP  Email princessP Goto the website of princessP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 8:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-22 11:02, princessP wrote:

What if it rain tomorrow?

Oh please! How could you even utter those words?
We have the GIANT KU TIKI BAR looking over us and giving us his blessings, I've been checking regularly with my Weather Channel Desktop and it says partly cloudy but no rain!
Since we vendors are being squeezed to an 8'x8' space this year I'll just have to see if one of my neighboring vendors wants to hide under 2 feet of my canopy?

About 15 hours and counting for me!!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 9:41 pm   Permalink

This is such a fun event that we take off work just to be there. See you all tomorrow in-line and in-side, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 10:10 pm   Permalink

I'm actually going to be there! No leaky house in 'Pedro is going to keep me from forbidden island!!!!

I'm bringing some fish float lamps with me and it may be the last time to get them! I will have 4 or 5 red 12" and maybe a sleightly "blemmished" cobalt blue or green 12". (I haven't checked yet to see what survived the trip)

I'll have some non-lighted 6" floats, some tiki mugs to thin my collection, hand cast and painted (by me - from originals I carved) magnets and pendants available only at the FI parking lot sale.

Stop by and say "Howdy!" See you there!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-23 08:22 am   Permalink

I'll be bringing a 6 ft. penis, and other things of great interest.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-23 08:23 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2007-09-23 08:23 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-23 08:59 am   Permalink

Have Fun today!
I hope all you Vendors return home with lighter loads
all the civilians leave with countless treasures and memories
and everybody gets a buzz on!
Have Fun!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-09-23 09:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-23 08:22, Jungle Trader wrote:
I'll be bringing a 6 ft. penis, and other things of great interest.

But are bringing anything that you've carved?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-23 7:18 pm   Permalink

WOW! What an event! We were part of the first group let in, and it seemed all of the Mug Weirdos ended up at the Munktiki table at the same time, and the grabbing began!! There were six (I think?) of the new Munktiki Original Rotting Flesh Drinking Mugs, and they were snapped up and bought before you could say "Mai Tai" I scored #19, and you can see it already up on OM. I also got the Green Forbidden Island mug, and brought out my #1 Gravedigger to flash around. All of them are up on OM, so check them out! The tacos were great! The Painkillers were dreamy, and I wish it never had to end. Thanks to Martin and the whole Forbidden Gang for making it a wonderful day!

Mmmmmm...... brains.....

[ This Message was edited by: Nytshaed 2007-09-23 19:23 ]

View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation