FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-28 8:39 pm   Permalink

Those photos were really fun, thank you for posting them. We had a great time and meeting some of you in the photos made it extra good, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-30 08:29 am   Permalink

Anyone else have photos?

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-30 3:58 pm   Permalink

I was too drunk to even hold up my camera phone. I got a lot of snapshots in my head though.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo stu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-01 5:00 pm   Permalink

frick frick frick frick!!!! Why didn't anyone smack me over the head with a dead fish and tell me about this?? I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Except for the part where I was the best man at my friend's wedding that day. Nevermind, I would have skipped that too!

Guess I'm saving my $$ for next year.

View Profile of bamboo stu Send a personal message to bamboo stu  Goto the website of bamboo stu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-10-01 10:52 pm   Permalink

My favorite purchase from the parking lot sale.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-02 11:06 am   Permalink

Yummmm! I wish I had one of those right now.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retrodiva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-04 10:04 am   Permalink

In reply to Suzanne's post:

The watermelon has been there for years. I don't know the history, I just know that every year someone faithfully keeps repainting it. It's become a rather comforting site to see on our way home from the airport whenever we have been out of town.

View Profile of retrodiva Send a personal message to retrodiva  Goto the website of retrodiva ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-04 10:20 am   Permalink

Man!!! I Sure could go for one of them tasty good taco's right Now!!

With all the great stuff for sale and to top it off with Delicious Taco's

and Delicious Drinks !!! Makes it a perfect swap meet!! I wish we could have one every month...

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-04 5:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-04 10:04, retrodiva wrote:
In reply to Suzanne's post:

The watermelon has been there for years. I don't know the history, I just know that every year someone faithfully keeps repainting it. It's become a rather comforting site to see on our way home from the airport whenever we have been out of town.

I guess I've never rented a car from Oakland, since I always have lived in SF and flown from there, so the watermelon was a new discovery for me. I thought it was fantastic. I love "roadside serendipity." (that really sounds like something Mig would say.)

Suzanne

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation