FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-01 4:26 pm   Permalink

Buuuummmmmpppp!!!!!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-01 6:40 pm   Permalink

NOT vintage, but will be some day. I just had to have it (being a Bond enthusiast and martini drinker). It has two settings "Shaken" or "Stirred" it was meant for me.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 5:18 pm   Permalink

Too funny! I was at the grocery store last night and they had the automatic martini maker for sale. I said to myself who would buy an automatic martini maker? Here I am on TC today and I got my answer. So, Vamp, how are the martinis? My daughter wanted a Tassimo for Christmas. It's a coffee maker that takes "pods". You buy these "pods" pop them in the Tassimo and after an annoying "sccchwwwoooossschhhhing" noise you get coffee, espresso, lattes, cappucinos, hot chocolates, etc. We should take your martini mixer to the next level. Put the "pod" in and out comes the mai tai, zombie, banana daiquiri, etc. Let's get the patent and even if never works out think how much fun the product development would be. Now that's a job I could get into.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-15 6:00 pm   Permalink

BUMP-A-REENY-ROO!!!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
snackbar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-22 5:19 pm   Permalink

Latest find: a Coruba Rum drink pourer

lilyscarlet.com

View Profile of snackbar Send a personal message to snackbar  Goto the website of snackbar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 9:17 pm   Permalink

Uh, BUMP!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-04 12:31 pm   Permalink

khan_tiki_mon...that Martini Shaker works great!!!

Dayum...wish I had the money...but current
bid is $1155.00. It is an absolutely beautiful shaker though.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-07-04 12:32 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 04:25 am   Permalink

Got this for $3 last Sunday. It's an Apollo 13-vintage Oster model 658. It was covered in gunk but cleaned up to be nearly perfect and the chrome almost makes you forget about the yellow and woodgrain. Although it's obviously better built than my Waring, the Waring crushes ice far better and never "blows its top" when I turn it on. Made quite a mess first time I used this one!

[ This Message was edited by: pappythesailor 2008-08-12 04:26 ]

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 05:05 am   Permalink

Ooooooooo....that's a nice find.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
borelt

Posted: 2008-08-16 11:47 am   Permalink

Hi,

I don't collect, but I just picked up this item from my late Uncle's estate. I was hoping someone would know more about it. I've searched google and ebay and haven't found anything.

The top has a bulb that turns inside the lighthouse. I'm told that it works, but I will have to find the 1.5 volt batteries that it takes. The brass base says "On The Rocks"

Would you call this a decanter, shot dispenser or ????

Thanks

View Profile of borelt Send a personal message to borelt  Goto the website of borelt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-16 11:57 am   Permalink

I would say that's a scotch decanter. Novelty maybe?
Looks like silver too... it'll be fun to keep clean!

Great Minds Drink Alike

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine 2008-08-16 11:58 ]

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joefla70
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-20 12:25 pm   Permalink

I have a Hawkes cut-glass and silver cocktail shaker that I picked up at Renniger's Antique Festival in Mt. Dora several years ago. I got it for $120. I almost didn't buy it because I thought it was too much to pay. I would have kicked myself if I hadn't bought it because I have seen so few of them ever since. I don't have a picture of my cocktail shaker on hand, but I found a picture online which is exactly the same as mine.

View Profile of joefla70 Send a personal message to joefla70  Email joefla70     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 5:22 pm   Permalink

Here's my cocktail shaker collection.

I use to have tons more.. but I've really tried to downsize. I'll try and post better pics once I get a new camera.

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 6:45 pm   Permalink

I posted these in Tiki Finds, but I think they belong here:

TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-23 03:55 am   Permalink

i love those mugs!

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation