FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NYC Kahiki @Marions this Wed. 8/29 6:30pm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
NYC Kahiki @Marions this Wed. 8/29 6:30pm
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 06:06 am   Permalink

Kiki - thanks for organizing the dinner - a great time was had by all.

I think it got up to around 14 or 15 people at the peak - maybe not many by some standards but definitely a good size tiki crowd for mid-week NYC.

Joe

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 06:37 am   Permalink

Besides, it's the quality, not the quantity that matters. Especially in The Big (pine)Apple.

Thanks again for organizing this Kiki, and we'll see you and David soon!

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-01 2:33 pm   Permalink

We're going to Chan's Dragon Inn in Ridgefield for the first time tonight,
with my parents!

Anyone going to cruise by Marion's again next week?
The last tiki night is Wed. Sept. 5th.

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 12:13 pm   Permalink

CaptainQuad and I will be at Marion's next week!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 2:12 pm   Permalink

Nicole and I will be there on Wednesday - last week was a great time!!

Joe

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 4:17 pm   Permalink

We'll shoot for this Wed. again too!

Kiki and David

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 4:38 pm   Permalink

Hey Velveteen Lounge, when will you and Captain Quad be making your appearance at Marions? Loooie Kahlua and I would love to join you in celebrating your special day.

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 4:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-02 16:38, Martiki-bird wrote:
Hey Velveteen Lounge, when will you and Captain Quad be making your appearance at Marions? Loooie Kahlua and I would love to join you in celebrating your special day.

Aww, thanks! We'll be getting there about 6:00. Can't wait to see you guys!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-03 1:23 pm   Permalink

I'm going to try to make this one. Just got back from a week at the beach with no internet.

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Looie Kalua
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-03 4:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-03 13:23, Urban Tiki wrote:
I'm going to try to make this one. Just got back from a week at the beach with no internet.

Cool, it will be good to see you all again! We'll have to come up with some new places to try once Marion's de-tiki-ifies themselves. I found a nice looking Chinese Restaurant named Dong Hai Grill on 39th bet 6th and Bway. The bar area wasn't too big, but it looked nice. And "Mai Tai" was the first item on their bar menu. Anyone been there before?

http://www.menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp?areaid=0&restaurantid=4050&neighborhoodid=0&cuisineid=65

View Profile of Looie Kalua Send a personal message to Looie Kalua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-03 5:41 pm   Permalink

weds sept 5th
I'm gonna try is there a start time?

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 07:44 am   Permalink

Looks like people are shooting for a range from 6pm to 7pm to gather.
We met by the bar last time, and when we had a count, they pushed some tables together
for us. Aloha!

Tiki Kollektor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 2:31 pm   Permalink

I should be there tomorrow.

View Profile of Tiki Kollektor Send a personal message to Tiki Kollektor  Goto the website of Tiki Kollektor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 3:38 pm   Permalink

[I found a nice looking Chinese Restaurant named Dong Hai Grill on 39th bet 6th and Bway. The bar area wasn't too big, but it looked nice. And "Mai Tai" was the first item on their bar menu. Anyone been there before?

http://www.menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp?areaid=0&restaurantid=4050&neighborhoodid=0&cuisineid=65
[/quote]

I work in Times Square so it would be an easy meet plus always looking for good Chinese food.
We'd give it a whirl!

KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 3:38 pm   Permalink

[I found a nice looking Chinese Restaurant named Dong Hai Grill on 39th bet 6th and Bway. The bar area wasn't too big, but it looked nice. And "Mai Tai" was the first item on their bar menu. Anyone been there before?

[/quote]

I work in Times Square so it would be an easy meet plus always looking for good Chinese food.
We'd give it a whirl!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation