FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Art from Tygerjymmy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
New Art from Tygerjymmy
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-03-29 10:44 pm   Permalink

Hey Jymmy! Love those little mantas (and the big ones further up the thread too). I agree with sam - it'd be cool to see them pinstripped!

Nice work - good to see you posting some new stuff!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 07:57 am   Permalink

yes they would be preaty kool all striped up . the red one I did for a lady to match a 48 incher I did for her so those were just plain . but yea I,ll Stripe one up . humm let see .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-30 10:35 am   Permalink

Jym, the mantas are 3D (fiberglas?), how about that cool toucan? Is it painted on a canvas/board or is it 3D too?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 12:22 pm   Permalink

Yes the mantas are a 3 d effect the mouths are open glass eyes , what I realy liked is how I blended the colors there bellys go from almost a transparent black gold to the red ,when I based the tops I used Veragated gold leaf then pagen gold then candy red so you get a realy rich gold that shimmers throught the red . the Tocan is kinda three dee effect his eye I tryed making it look like the glass eyes I use on my fish and the bill I tryed realy close to gettin it to look real & feathers on the black and white .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 10:10 pm   Permalink

a Redwood Sculpture I did a few of these and this one was the last one of um . Buried it in Candy red & leaf Aluiminum base . sucker weights like 20 pounds .

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-08 08:50 am   Permalink

C'mon Jymmy!
You are soooo CLOSE to carving a Tiki right now!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-12 10:13 pm   Permalink

I just finished up another stroller for my kid Zach .

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-12 10:18 pm   Permalink

heres a marlin I did featuring a flamed rear tail .

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-13 07:55 am   Permalink

Zach is the luckiest kid in the world!
Bitchin Scooter!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-14 11:04 pm   Permalink

Great stuff Jymmy! I really dig those flamed fish too!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-15 09:07 am   Permalink

Killer stroller! Every kid should have one!
Hell, I want one and I don't even have kids.
The mantas are quite unique too. Really fun stuff.

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-21 01:39 am   Permalink

Great Art Jymmy! it's always great to check in & see what your up too I love the vivid colors you use "EyeCandy Baby"!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-21 6:07 pm   Permalink

Thanks a Bunch yes workin on some new stuff , finally . heres one for Sam was thinkin of him when I was doin this one .

Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-22 09:08 am   Permalink

Jymmy! that is the coolest stroller ever!

Love the vegas piece with the subtle flames in the background

Great new stuff... did you ever end up pinstriping and mantas?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-24 12:58 pm   Permalink

Simply EXCELLENT Vegas piece tygerjymmy! Great flames, concept - everything! I love the swankiness! The flames look dead on real too. Great piece, tygerjymmy! I love anything vintage Vegas-sy!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation