FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Art from Tygerjymmy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
New Art from Tygerjymmy
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-24 8:20 pm   Permalink

Thank you Very much Sam yes I realy dig the Vegas themed stuff alot . Heres my bike I just finished up it has fenders too but they cover up the rims way too much so I left them off . put Flamed tires on it wide bars then mixed up some Tangelo & Sunrise pearl colors and tinted them a bit to get the right Kolors .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-24 8:23 pm   Permalink

heres a Commishion job I did a few months back for a guy into martinis & harleys

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-25 04:11 am   Permalink

Nice colors on that bike, and nice bike! Orange is my favorite color. Leopard-print cushy handles (hard to see)?

I dig the luminosity you got out of that Harley sign. Great job.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-25 09:00 am   Permalink

Cool bike. I've been getting involved in Custom Culture and really dig the smooth lines you've given it.

www.robbhamel.com

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 9:10 pm   Permalink

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 9:13 pm   Permalink

heres a fiberglass 1950,s gas pump I make and just finished up for a guy .

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 9:20 pm   Permalink

ten foot marlin I just finished up for a guy in FL,

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 9:24 pm   Permalink

500 hundred pound Mako head mount in tangelo & colbalt violet blue pearls . for a customer .

Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 9:58 pm   Permalink

Very cool stuff you've been doing....I really dig the Dyno...Very good color choice!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 2:10 pm   Permalink

very cool art tygerjyimmy!
The Shark head is creepy crazy cool!

[ This Message was edited by: Iokona Ki'i 2009-05-31 14:12 ]

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 8:53 pm   Permalink

Thanks a Bunch guys for ur comments , yes the Tangelo & sunrise R my Favs in kolors . heres a few others of Sharks that I do . these I have on my site and people order as wanted .

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 8:56 pm   Permalink

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 8:59 pm   Permalink

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 9:03 pm   Permalink

another redwood Sculpture featuring Candy brandywine gold leaf fire red striping and Epoxy clear coat on a Aluminum base .

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 9:22 pm   Permalink

Jymmy-you're a machine!
diggin those flame sharks...

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation