FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel ( Go Tiki )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel ( Go Tiki )
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-20 10:24 pm   Permalink

I have made some cool "Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrels" As of late, Bettie Page style, I like personally the Black haired mermaid, What You Think?

And my latest with an anchor!

[ This Message was edited by: GO TIKI 2008-03-20 22:28 ]

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-20 11:54 pm   Permalink

I dig the mermaid, however she is! The detail is better and better on these, GoTiki!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-21 12:01 am   Permalink

Great Idea Gogo & Dani!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 06:25 am   Permalink

Great idea Gogo - why should blondes have all the fun - it looks really good.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gonegoannas
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-20 8:02 pm   Permalink

Well we had to break ours in today with my own special drink (I will make you guys one at Caliente). Beautiful bowl.

Just started

Half Way There

Time to head back inside for a second

View Profile of gonegoannas Send a personal message to gonegoannas  Email gonegoannas     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-21 08:00 am   Permalink

WOW!

I have to apologize that I did not look at this post sooner! DANG!

That is such a wonderful piece!

You guys deserve a lot of praise for your work and craftsmanship!

I look forward to being able to be a proud owner someday.

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-23 3:04 pm   Permalink

I dig the brunette mermaid... of course I wouldn't mind a little red lipstick and a ship tattoo on her arm either! She's been hanging around with sailors, you know. lol.

It was such a pleasure talking with you both at the Tiki Farm event last weekend. I hope we may talk again soon.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-24 08:57 am   Permalink

Ditto that! It was great meeting you two at the TIki Farm shindig! I promise I will post a pic of my Deep Sea Barrel in action soon!!

Keep the great mugs comin'

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-17 4:11 pm   Permalink

It was an honor to break in, Kari Hendler's of Tiki Magazine, "Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel" with Kari, Dani, SoccerTiki and Myself, Kari's Barrel is the first edition with an anchor inside! Thanks Kari Mahalo! Gogo and Dani

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-17 5:06 pm   Permalink

not only did i get to see gogo stuff in person, i got to spend time with him. he's a truly nice guy. very humble and very giving. (wish i'd come home with some. stupid tickets.)

it was a pleasure to meet him and dani.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-20 7:01 pm   Permalink

Go-Go and Dani... the honor was all mine! Really and truly. You made it such a festive event! Good food, great company! (How about another Scorpion bowl, you guys!? I'm surprised none of us put out an eye with those straws!) It was a blast to get to know Soccer Tiki, too. Thank you, also, for the tour of your home and studio. Wow! Looking forward to more "aloha-ing" with you in the future. And your mugs are just extraordinary. They are true works of art. I will cherish mine forever. Man...I just love the abundance of creativity that surrounds everyone in the Tiki community. You all rock. Love, Kari

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-21 10:19 am   Permalink

HOLY COW!!!

Just found this thread now - what an amazing piece of art this bowl is!!

Fantastic work Gogo. I love the brunette mermaid - brilliant!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-21 10:03 pm   Permalink

Love your Rum Barrel......

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-22 3:12 pm   Permalink

Truly seriously hip.

Thank you for sharing and best of fortune in marketing.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation