FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Be on TV with The Maikai Gents/Chikitiki Feb 18. Lava Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Be on TV with The Maikai Gents/Chikitiki Feb 18. Lava Lounge
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 09:30 am   Permalink

Hi folks, who else is gonna come out tonight?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 09:40 am   Permalink

me!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 09:41 am   Permalink

I'll be there.
I'll be theeeerrre.
Just call my na-aaaame, and I'll be theeeeerre.

Ooops...sorry. This overload of Michael Jackson on television must be getting to me.

...and I will be there!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 09:58 am   Permalink

I will be there to behold the gents. King will probably be there later on.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 10:34 am   Permalink

I can't wait to see which shirt Suicide Sam picked for the evening!

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 11:19 am   Permalink

I'm just wondering which cameras will be shooting there tonight. If it's Fox Undercover cameras is it mandatory that we all act ignint? You know like, "Man the Tiki culture is all about smoking weed, drinking forties, and busting caps on suckas!!!".

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:23 pm   Permalink

I'll be going with some friends. Hope to spot some TCers!

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-02-12 13:41, PolynesianPop wrote:
What channel is the documentary being filmed for (PBS,KCET,etc)? I'd like to make sure I tape it since I probably won't be able to make it on Tuesday.

Poly Pop, this is a project of two nice older (meaning my age) guys who are musicians. They are doing it out of their own interest, for public access cable TV in Long Beach.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

What channel is the documentary being filmed for (PBS,KCET,etc)? I'd like to make sure I tape it since I probably won't be able to make it on Tuesday.

Poly Pop, this is a project of two nice older (meaning my age) guys who are musicians. They are doing it out of their own interest, for public access cable TV in Long Beach.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 3:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-18 8:24 pm   Permalink

We're in!

See you there.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-19 09:42 am   Permalink

So how did it go? Any pics? Anybody plug TC to the camera?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation