FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-09 9:51 pm   Permalink

(This ones for Tiki Ray ) WooHoo! Only 23 More Days until Tiki Island at The Bali Hai! Who's going and where will you be staying?

*SoccerTiki and I will be staying at Humphries

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-09 11:27 pm   Permalink

In,
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-10 01:33 am   Permalink

We are in! but staying at a small hotel down the road that accommodates kids better & for a few dollars less called Pacific Shore Inn. We have some family joining us so we needed to find a place more reasonably priced for them & kid friendly as well. The Hotel was re refurbished about a year & a half ago & is 1/2 block from the beach. Looks like I might have 1 maybe 2 extra rooms avail with 2 queen beds & kitchenettes that I held if anyone is interested $108.00 plus tax per night. We are going to Sea World & the Zoo too is anyone else? Going to be fun!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 04:39 am   Permalink

Ill be there early but cant check in till 3pm.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 09:45 am   Permalink

So there!

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 10:39 am   Permalink

Im there,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 10:58 am   Permalink

my wife's makin me go....
but i refuse to have any fun....
We'll be at Humphrie's Half Moon Bay Thursday and Friday night...
(I'll be bringing some folders full of ink drawings for sale Black Market style if anyone's interested..)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 3:05 pm   Permalink

hey Ken , I need a coloring book for my neighbor kid .I dont know if you have any left .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 3:09 pm   Permalink

Sorry Ray!
Sold out of em a few months back! Will have a new one next year sometime!
Thank you!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 3:29 pm   Permalink

LLT: Just doodle up a new "variant" cover version of the book and get it done at Kinkos while they're doing your new "limited edition" prints.

Official announcement:
This thread is now the official list for the new coloring book by Little Lost Tiki coming out next year.

LLT: Please put me on the coloring book list.

Thank you,
Buzzy

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-10 3:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-10 15:29, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Official announcement:
This thread is now the official list for the new coloring book by Little Lost Tiki coming out next year.

I'm on "The LIST"...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 4:07 pm   Permalink

Jonesy...if you come down on the 2nd, I'll MAKE and GIVE you a Coloring Book...2008 model!

Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 4:15 pm   Permalink

Hot damn! Been a long time since I've been on a list. Get me on there sucka

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-10 15:29, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
LLT: Just doodle up a new "variant" cover version of the book and get it done at Kinkos while they're doing your new "limited edition" prints.

Official announcement:

Ken - If I actually show up for this event, will you make me a special limited edition "Backup Plan" version of your coloring book.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 9:09 pm   Permalink

I'm there!

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation