FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-10 10:12 pm   Permalink

LLT - As long as I can color outside of the lines, I'm down for a coloring book too....put me on the list.

Going to try and make it, 50/50 right now.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 12:57 am   Permalink

Just finished work now and taking the canoe down to the beach tonight. I have my art wrapped in Ti leaves and plenty of piggies and taro stuffed in the prow. If I start paddlin' now I should be rowin' into the shelter island around Nov 1.

sea y'all in a few passin's of the moon.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 1:18 pm   Permalink

I'm be there...

and I'm bringing some friends!

Devil Reef Bar Blog
http://www.devilreef.com

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 3:25 pm   Permalink

Save me one please.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 3:36 pm   Permalink

Dani and I, Will be there, Staying at the World Famous Vagabond Inn! Haha, Should Be A Great Time!
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 3:43 pm   Permalink

I'll be there.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 4:32 pm   Permalink

I stayed at the Vagabond during Tiki Oasis . The room was cool but bring your own pillows . The ones there are like bouncy ,poofy, sponges .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 7:25 pm   Permalink

Damn, Dave beat me again! LLT, I simply must be on the list with the rest of the cool kids! See you all there!

May your first child be a Moai child..

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 8:57 pm   Permalink

I had dinner at the Bali Hai a few nights ago. Had the obligatory Mr Bali Hai drink in the Take Home Mug! The place is awesome! They gave me a postcard for the event, but I'm back on Maui so I guess my timing was off.

Be sure to get there for sunset, it's an incredible view! Wish I could make it.

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob
www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-15 09:34 am   Permalink

HEY ALL YOU WHINEYBABIES!
Especially YOU TikiRay!
By Popular Demand....
I'll be doing "ANOTHER TIKI COLORING BOOK" for the BaliHai show..
This one will have BRAND NEW Art and a more professional look to it!
The First one Sold-Out and is GONE FOREVER!
Don't Miss the Boat on this one.....
Here's a Sneak-Peek at the Cover and a Page....

Got the First 10 illustrations done yesterday...now I just gotta muster
the Gumption to finish the next 11-12 AND have it ready for the
Printshop by Friday....
Sheesh! The things i do for you people.....
SEE YA IN NOVEMBER!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-15 10:53 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Little Lost Tiki I can't wait to share your New Coloring Book with the munchkins Mucho Mahalo for taking the time out of your busy schedule to put this together so quickly

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-15 11:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-10 15:05, TIKI-RAY wrote:
hey Ken , I need a coloring book for my neighbor kid .I dont know if you have any left .

Whiney ????????? I quoted my own words so you can see all the bitching I was doing . I guess I should have written " Hey Ken , I will gladly PAY you for one of your fabulous magnificent coloring books so my 2 year old neighbor who loves tikis and even has one of your tiki stickers on his window could color your stunning drawings ...blah, blah,blah. Geez , this guy is sensitive ! hahaha

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-15 11:26 am   Permalink

Quote:
Hey Ken , I will gladly PAY you for one of your fabulous magnificent coloring books so my 2 year old neighbor who loves tikis and even has one of your tiki stickers on his window could color your stunning drawings ...blah, blah,blah. Geez , this guy is sensitive !

NOW you've gone and hurt my feelings.....
Can i send you the bill for my new eyeglass prescription and nervous breakdown meds?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-15 6:54 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-15 8:27 pm   Permalink

I'll be there. I can't wait!

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation