FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Things and Such by MeHeadhunter... Replica Survivor Immunity Necklace Page 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Things and Such by MeHeadhunter... Replica Survivor Immunity Necklace Page 8
Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-27 4:22 pm   Permalink

Hello all.....Its been quite some time since I've posted anything new.....so here's a guitar I did awhile back...hope you like!

Thanks for lookin!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 4:45 pm   Permalink

I never even saw your thread before. I really love how that red devil girl is the spitting image of my body (sans tail!)-its amazing that we have never even met but yet its so obvious I was your inspiration. That is great skill!

I like this new stripe job. I am a big fan of old school pin striping so I really appreciate clean lines. Great work!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 10:12 pm   Permalink

Simply killer work! Great striping on that guitar, and that girl! HHHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-05-28 08:59 am   Permalink

leleliz.....yeah, its been probably a year or so since I've posted anything up on my own thread. Had a hell of a time tryin to find the damn thing....life comes at you pretty fast sometimes, and leaves no time for the fun stuff. I've recently been layed off from my job so, I hope to get some fun time in now. I never could have gotten the devil girl done without the nude modeling session we had....thanks so much for the inspiration!!! LOL

Gambino...Thanks so much for the comps.....I hope to get some new stuff done soon!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-28 09:15 am   Permalink

Welcome Back and killer work!
Great job on the guitar! And who
doesn't love pierced tattooed devil girls!
Not me!
More please!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-05-28 3:39 pm   Permalink

Iokona Ki'i.....Thanks...it's great to be be back.
Been admiring your velvets....very nice!!!

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 5:15 pm   Permalink

I was out of work for over 6 months so I feel ya on that my friend.

I am sure you will be able to create some more killer stuff with your new found "leisure" time and I look forward to seeing it ! Be sure to post .

(best of luck on the job search also. it sucks for sure but things really DO happen for a reason)

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-06-17 7:55 pm   Permalink

This is a didgeridoo that I made, then painted and pinstriped....It's for inspiration for Little Lost Tiki....Cant wait to see the final result!!! Go Wild Kinny!!!
Me Playin' It

A close up of striping

Thanks for lookin'

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-17 8:55 pm   Permalink

Holy sweet mother of Didgeridoo!!! That is so cool!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 08:37 am   Permalink

Very Cool!
a pinstriped Didgeridoo!!!

tre cool!

Thanks for the pics.Sir!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-18 09:30 am   Permalink

Great striping on that there thingaroo!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-06-18 12:11 pm   Permalink

MadDogMike....Thanks...It's a blast to play....especially when you get a few drums in the mix!!
LLT....Thanks...I hope these pics will give you abit of inspiration....Can't wait!!!
Sam....Thank you very much....I think I will name it "thingaroo"...Very cool!!

Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-06-29 8:35 pm   Permalink

Here is my offering for the 2009 Art Swap...Inspired by the Lower Sepik Region...A Spirit Mask!!

[ This Message was edited by: Meheadhunter 2009-06-29 22:37 ]

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-30 08:37 am   Permalink

Very Cool Mask there MHH!
Stoked it's goin in the SWAP!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-30 08:39 am   Permalink

Sweet! Great added accents with the jute 'n stuff.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation