FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Things and Such by MeHeadhunter... Replica Survivor Immunity Necklace Page 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Things and Such by MeHeadhunter... Replica Survivor Immunity Necklace Page 8
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-30 3:09 pm   Permalink

Killer job on the didgeridoo! And your PNG mask
is gonna make some lucky person happy!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-06-30 3:10 pm   Permalink

Kinny...Thanks....I'm pretty stoked to be participating in the swap!!
MadDogMike....Glad you like...Hope the person who recieves it likes it as well!!
Iokona Ki'i....Thanks....It was great to get in the studio and actually do something...it was much needed!!

[ This Message was edited by: Meheadhunter 2009-07-01 12:14 ]

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-07-17 12:06 pm   Permalink

This is a bowling pin I've had sittin' around for quite some time that was calling for something to be painted on it, So here he is......Mr. Green Teeth!!!

I really have a hard time photographing glossy surfaces, Always have a glare....Sorry

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 3:58 pm   Permalink

Nice NiCe NICER Love it all... thanks for sharing

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 3:59 pm   Permalink

What a great pin! What better to adorn with enamel than a bowling pin? You've done a great job with this!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-17 4:52 pm   Permalink

Meheadhunter, you always paint on the coolest surfaces! Guitars, big breasted mannequins, didgeridoos, bowling pins, Polynesian buttplugs (oh wait, that wasn't you)

Great job

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 6:13 pm   Permalink

Cool stuff Wes. Love the pinstriped goodies the bowling pins and the devil girl is killer. Keep up the great work.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 6:37 pm   Permalink

Very cool, wish I could find more stuff to paint on. Well that and find time to paint, the kids are keeping us tied up right now.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-17 9:39 pm   Permalink

That looks sweet as! I've always wanted to get a bowling pin tiki-fied but I cant find any bowling pins!! The local bowling alley wont give/sell me any pins!

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-07-18 08:30 am   Permalink

PalmCityTiki.....Thanks....I'm gonna try and share a little more often!!

Sam.....Thanks so much, and yes....enamel is a wonderful thing, But you SURE know that already!! LOL

MadDogMike.....I really like to paint on different objects, gotta keep it fun ya know....I have a surfboard that is screaming for some paint...just have to figure out what it wants!! Oh, and I've seen that buttplug floating around on here somewhere....butt I assure you...it wasn,t me!!! LOL

Swamp Fire.....Thank you, Your stuff is top notch....I may have to get some goods from you soon!!

Frostiki....thanks...Just grab up any ol' thang and put some paint on it.....send the kids off to play!! LOL

Liana.....Thank you....Only some of the bowling alleys around here sell their old pins...they are usually pretty beat up....but their only 2 bucks!!

Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-07-19 8:14 pm   Permalink

Hello Tiki Land....I thought I'd post a pic of a new PNG pendant I'm working on!!

It's still a little rough, so some more smoothing is needed.
I may have to cast a wax piece before the final mold.

I should be able to to get these ready pretty soon to place in the marketplace if anyone is interested....I'll keep you updated on the progress!!

Also...This isn't tiki, but thought you may like this..here is a banjo resonator I just finished.

thick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-19 9:14 pm   Permalink

I am interested in the pendant. . . .

View Profile of thick Send a personal message to thick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-07-19 10:29 pm   Permalink

Thick.....Thanks, I'll keep this thread updated as it progresses, and when finished I'll start a marketplace thread.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 08:11 am   Permalink

very Cool pendant MHH!
i kinda like the roughness
adds to the primitive savage mood of it!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter

Posted: 2009-07-20 10:28 am   Permalink

Thanks Kinny....yeah, the roughness of it kinda makes it look hand carved....I may just smooth it a little bit and leave it....lets take a vote!!! I'd love to hear your opinions!!! Smooth? VS. Rough?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation