FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » 2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 09:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-17 09:37, jwtiki wrote:
You are a mischief maker...

I hope there are a least a dozen more with your spirit this weekend.

The New England group is Pretty calm, well at least until everyone has a drink and then all bet's are off...

Looking forward to seeing everyone, only a little while to wait now!

I'll check on the actual opening date for Hooters when I drive by tonight.

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 10:37 am   Permalink

Reminder: Although there will be drinking vessels available (plastic), you may want to bring along your own favorite tiki mug for an enhanced cocktail experience.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 12:38 pm   Permalink

I hear you can buy a nice souvenir Hooters pint glass right up the road with which to drink out of.....

And yes, the grand opening is indeed, this weekend.

In honor of it, I will be wearing bright orange short-shorts, and a tank top belly shirt....not that I know what they wear there or anything, thats just my best guess

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 1:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-17 12:38, Bargoyle wrote:
In honor of it, I will be wearing bright orange short-shorts, and a tank top belly shirt

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-17 5:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

In honor of it, I will be wearing bright orange short-shorts, and a tank top belly shirt....not that I know what they wear there or anything, thats just my best guess

ZOINKS!!! We definitely need a picture of that. lol

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 5:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I hear you can buy a nice souvenir Hooters pint glass right up the road with which to drink out of.....

And yes, the grand opening is indeed, this weekend.

You are going to have to jump the fence to get there though. Official grand opening is Saturday night.

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 5:29 pm   Permalink

from last time I saw you ....

Hooters hooters hooters!!!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 06:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-17 17:18, lildeuce32 wrote:
Quote:

ZOINKS!!! We definitely need a picture of that. lol

Eeek. Do we?

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 06:12 am   Permalink

No need for pics...it will be burned into your mind for all eternity.

What has been seen cannot be unseen!!!!!! bwaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
professahhummingflowah
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 06:25 am   Permalink

Sorry for the double post, for those of you FOM and TC readers. Just wanted to make sure I get the word out!

We'll be allowing folks to pre-order issues of the upcoming Tales of WAITIKI comic at the NETT! A limited quantity will be printed, and each will be numbered and signed. This first-issue clocks in at an astonishing 40 pages and is filled with cameos by FOM members and WAITIKI friends alike. Not to mention, an amazing assortment of hilarious ads, of the Okonkulukuian variety (you villagers of Okonkuluku will know what I mean). We will have preview pages available, so stop by our Room Bar!

The issue is $8 plus $2 for postage/handling fees ... $10.

Many many thanks to Steve and Lenore Koppelman, for writing, illustrating, and producing the comic! It is wonderful!

P.S. We will also have fruit butters for sale. $8 a jar. Our CD special (butter+ABC Uke project CD) is still running: Your first jar of butter and ABC CD is $10 total (we throw in the CD for $2—it usually goes for $10 itself), each additional jar is $8.

WAITIKI: Exotic Tiki Entertainment From Polynesia & Beyond
Videos, MP3s, and More at
http://www.waitiki.com

[ This Message was edited by: professahhummingflowah 2008-09-18 06:26 ]

View Profile of professahhummingflowah Send a personal message to professahhummingflowah  Email professahhummingflowah Goto the website of professahhummingflowah     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 1:49 pm   Permalink

Have fun you guys! I'll be peddling my wares at The Alter Boys Jalopy Jamboree in Natick! Must make money to finish the lounge!
Mahalo!
Rick

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-18 6:02 pm   Permalink

Maybe all the guys should wear their hooters outfits on Saturday?

These guys look pretty good

suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 06:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-18 06:12, Bargoyle wrote:
No need for pics...it will be burned into your mind for all eternity.

What has been seen cannot be unseen!!!!!! bwaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Bwaha. ha. ha. Not to be confused, ever, with Bwana, which means something else entirely.

You are going to DESERVE a 5am Conch Shell Salute after this, you know.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 09:26 am   Permalink

Word from the front desk. There will be a few civilians in the hotel tonight. She said that they will warn them....

Only hours to wait!

The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-19 09:39 am   Permalink

Yes, we are indeed on the countdown. Just remember, what happens in Danvers, stays in Danvers. Sometimes gets run over by traffic on Rt. 1.

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation