FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-19 09:42 am   Permalink

I'm so depressed , I was on the list just in case someone fell off. And just my luck I didn't check my email for two days. Then I was offered to go, but not prepared. So I had to give up the two seats to the next one in line. So who ever ended up with them, have a ball and a for me. Hell, have a lot of drinks for me. Take lots of pictures of all the folks and the good times missed. Something this close and I have to screw it up. I'll be there next year for sure!

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-19 10:19 am   Permalink

YIPPEEE YAHOOOO *DOING CARTWHEELS*

Quote:

On 2008-09-19 09:26, Tikisgrl wrote:
Word from the front desk. There will be a few civilians in the hotel tonight. She said that they will warn them....

Only hours to wait!

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-20 06:12 am   Permalink

We are having a blast! Last night's room crawl was top notch. Too much fun...delicious coctails and great variation! The buses arrive in less than too hours. Wish you were here Tiki Paka! hop in your helicopter now and get on da bus!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-20 3:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks Jon, I'm kicking myself in the ass every minute now. Tomorrow is our anniversary, and to think that we could have been there with all you folks getting plastered and crawling from room to room. Damn it all! Hell I would have danced on top of the table with HulaCat. Kelly & Paul, I miss you two and all the others. I guess we'll have to have some kind of NE bash at our place next summer and you'll all have to camp out in the yard! Ok, it will have to be pot luck. Well it looks like we'll be here by ourselves toasting our s and thinking of all of you. Have fun tonight and think of us tommorrow. Yeah right, enjoy, I've already had 6 shots, so I'm failing no pain now!

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-20 4:58 pm   Permalink

Having a blast indeed. I overslept and missed the bus. That's ok. Friday night was amazing. Everyone who decorated and hosted their room did a phenominal job. There was a nice sign at the check out desk that thanked us for a good time with hopes of seeing us again next year. Hmmm....sounds like a great idea!
I ache allll over. Not being much of a drinker, I surely had a nice hangover today. Ughh...I feel like a zombie. A big thank you to everyone for a fabulous time and sorry that I missed out on the rest of the festivities. That's ok, because I was perfectly happy with Friday night. I'm attaching some pictures for your viewing pleasure! XOXO

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-20 5:13 pm   Permalink

lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-20 5:23 pm   Permalink

lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-20 5:37 pm   Permalink

tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-21 04:06 am   Permalink

Nice photos, come on folks wake up and take some more! What's the next stop? We'll meet you there. Just kidding, full day planned already. Way to much kissing going on there. Love those first two photos in this last set. Thanks for sharing More, please

K'Tiki

Posted: 2008-09-21 09:08 am   Permalink

Wow... It was my first time at a Tiki Central Event. TikiMortis and myself hosted a room Friday and I must say compared to others it seems I have some work to do starting today to compete with you guys. I must train my liver and tiki fashion sense to hopefully make a showing next year. You all where very kind to me and I enjoyed really really enjoyed myself ....... And yes I know there still a room on the bus ...

K'Tiki (Formerly Ken)..

Thanks again to you all.

View Profile of K'Tiki Send a personal message to K'Tiki  Email K'Tiki Goto the website of K'Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 3:19 pm   Permalink

Just a quick Mahalo to all the attendees, bands, and volunteers at the NETT. A spectacular weekend made even better by a group of just plain old fantastic people.

Now, I've got to go sleep about 3 or 4 days to recover.

Does Betty Ford take walk-ins, or do you think I should call first?

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 4:06 pm   Permalink

I would encourage everyone to tag their photos with NETT2 so they can easily be found.

you can go to my facebook page at
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=59654&id=582772703&saved#/profile.php?id=582772703&ref=profile to see my photos there (and add me if you haven't already)

and you can go to my flicker set here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/strathkinnessjb/sets/72157607419764929/

I hope people will tag the photos they are in, so I don't have to do it all myself!! Especially since I don't know everyone's real names.

..sb

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 4:48 pm   Permalink

Good times had - indeed great to meet more folks face to face. I have a ton of pics and I know you all want to see em, but I got to comb through em first.

Sully excellent work! (Too bad the other bus broke down [near the end of the tour] - I told you no number 2 in the bus' bathroom! - thats a tour rule)

I hope to see and meet more people in the coming weeks and months and ....

Anyway stay tuned!
There's only 250 or so pics to look through!

"We have to keep meeting like this"

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 7:13 pm   Permalink

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS weekend, Sully & crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Caber-Net
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-21 7:43 pm   Permalink

I'm too friggin' tired to write much. I just wanna say the Tiki stops did have some good cocktails...BUT...You guys, you guys made some fantastic cocktails...really ahh wicked good as they say in Boston. Please post some pictures and drink recipes at the below sight. I posted a few to start off. It's open to all who have pics from the tour. Oh I'd like to know where I can get a bigger group shot of us.

http://newenglandtikitour2008.shutterfly.com/

I'm already looking forward to next year. After my liver recovers.

Mark
Caber-Net

View Profile of Caber-Net Send a personal message to Caber-Net  Email Caber-Net     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation