FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-23 10:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-22 11:25, sneakyjack wrote:

down with pants?

Up with Skirts!
Quote:

On 2008-09-22 11:25, sneakyjack wrote:
proof my stickers are good for something

I love it! I'd order one but I figure the shipping'd kill me...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-23 11:27 am   Permalink

Hey now FF, dems my undies, not a skirt!!

Ok, so maybe I need to lose some weight.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-24 01:48 am   Permalink

Ok,what great times had by all (except me ) and Jon I love those few pics of room 202. But I have to agree my now favorite photo is that 70's disco dancing with two of the top ladies.. What no guy's got on that dance floor? Come on and put one up with the guy's dancing. I WILL see you all next year. Damn it!

[I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy]
Although, I probably could you one.

[ This Message was edited by: tikipaka 2008-09-24 01:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikipaka 2008-09-24 01:50 ]

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-24 06:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

Is that the Mayor's tongue? In Bargoyle's shorts?

Folks, you know this is why you love New England.

I will now go and TRY to find a way to get this image out of my retina. EEK!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-24 7:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha, all! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming to us new folk. Barry and I had a fantastic time, and hope to see you all again at some point.

Sorry it took a while to get these photos up -

A hui hou, cats and kittens!

Barbara

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-24 8:49 pm   Permalink

Aloha "Tiki Trainer" Deb had an absolute blast! Nothing like enjoying a disoriented alcohol infused haze, surrounded by all you wonderful ohana. Special thanks to all who made this happen. The Tiki Train a humble endeavor after that! However, after seeing the bar raised, there is going to be some kind of party on the 2nd Annual Tiki Train. (April 2009). Some meager and highly artful (ha!) photos that we assimulated, while our fingers were working, will be posted soon. Love you all.

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 07:59 am   Permalink

More pics.

http://www.northeasttikitour.com/pics/2008pics/

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 1:48 pm   Permalink

Pappy that Kowloon sign 'up' shot is absolutely spectacular! def gonna save that one... suitable for framing! Nice one Pappy!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 1:58 pm   Permalink

If want it full size (anybody) jest say so.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 6:39 pm   Permalink

So what are the odds that the room crawl portion of this could happen more than annually? Johnman and and I were already [drunkenly] making plans for next time that night. We could just make a weekend of bands and drinks, perhaps some grilling, and give our fine organizers a break from the restaurant and bus business, no?

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 7:03 pm   Permalink

You know what dude... that's a great idea!
You also should run for president.
Seriously... love the idea!!!!!
Can we find motels/hotels/holiday inns that would accept us!
quarterly? bi annually?
I love the idea.
I will definitely offer my help in the planning!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 7:19 pm   Permalink

I like the hotel jam scene 16mm movies on the shade, room crawl and tunes..

This is also a bump back a page 15 where I added the rest of the tour pics (finally) - from arrival to departure all in a few pictures.

but a fun group shot :

and thanks to my sorta some how cousin:

see ya'all soon!

"We have to keep meeting like this"

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 09:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-27 18:39, Rain wrote:
So what are the odds that the room crawl portion of this could happen more than annually?

That is far easier than you think.....

Tiki-Weekenders!

East Coast Tiki Revival is a weekend where everyone gets together for dinner, after dinner fun at the hotel, local thrifting, more fun at the hotel. Not as organized as a 'room crawl' but just as much fun!

Weeki Wachee Weekender is weekend where everyone gets (got) together for a pot-luck luau, room party, visit with the Mermaids, and can't forget Karaoke! Still not as organized as a 'room crawl' but just as much fun.

You can do the same thing in your area. Any area really. You need a Hotel, an excuse to get together, and people. You know what hotels are in your area that would be suitable. The excuse to get together can be just about anything, I always like days that end in Y. And the people will come if you give them enough notice to make travel plans.

So, go forth! Make more events! Make more reasons for the o'hana to get together! Build it, they will come!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 11:27 am   Permalink

I *love* the idea of tiki weekends, or even just an occasional evening of dinner-and-room-crawl tiki goodness - more low-key than the Tour but more frequent. Mix it up a bit for different ones like folks have already suggested - one time with a band, another time with dancers or karaoke or whatever, maybe even a Tiki Christmas party! We'd certainly be up for any of that!

It would be a nice, less expensive way for people to meet up. I'd be willing to assist with organizing if you need some extra hands.

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-28 6:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-26 13:58, pappythesailor wrote:
If want it full size (anybody) jest say so.

Sure, why not?! That sounds like fun to me. Also a great way to get to know everyone better. I'm in. I'll help too.

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation