FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » 2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
2008 Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT)
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-07 12:32 pm   Permalink

"Booze, and drugs, and fire trucks, and guns, and hookers...oops did I say hookers?"

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-07 4:49 pm   Permalink

All booked into the Knights Inn for Friday and Saturday Night - Only 9 1/2 months to wait!
Woohooo!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-09 7:56 pm   Permalink

9th Wave! Awesome work Bargoyle! I knew I recognized the name as I grabbed a surf compilation of the Web a while back that had there Spy Lounge song on it. Great song - now I have to pick up some of their other stuff.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lukeulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-11 2:53 pm   Permalink

Congrats to Sully & Pappy for getting some ink in the new issue of Tiki Magazine on the '07 NETT! Wish there were some pictures to go along with the write up........then again.

View Profile of Lukeulele Send a personal message to Lukeulele  Email Lukeulele Goto the website of Lukeulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-13 08:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-09 19:56, johnman wrote:
9th Wave! Awesome work Bargoyle!

The thanks go to Luke for hooking me up with Mike (from 9th Wave). Tour is shaping up to be something really special.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 10:04 am   Permalink

I just made reservations and can't wait for the Tour!

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 12:16 pm   Permalink

Sweet! Glad to have ya aboard!!

We may have some more announcements in the next few weeks. Stay Tuned!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 12:30 pm   Permalink

The Poster for this years NETT is up on the web-page...along with some background music www.northeasttikitour.com

There's also some info on the Junior Tour posted as well.

If you're not on the mailing list yet, sign up. Mailing list members get advanced notice to all things NETT, and you're going to want some advanced notice really soon........

As usual, more to come later. See you on the bus!!!

rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 2:59 pm   Permalink

Love the poster, can't wait for NETT II!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-27 05:48 am   Permalink

Ok, one last plea to sign up for the mailing list. No spam, I promise.

The ticket link will be posted VERY soon, ....VERY VERY soon.....and those on the mailing will know about it first. With only 92 seats available, and another sell-out expected, its best to act fast.

www.northeasttikitour.com

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 6:01 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all of last year's attendees who filled out the survey. I just wanted to share one result with you that warmed my heart and made me all misty. Turns out people's favorite part of the Tiki Tour was.....
The People! Isn't that the cutest thing? So no stops this year, just more people. Kidding.

Tour News

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 10:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-02 18:01, pappythesailor wrote:
So no stops this year, just more people.

I thought we weren't telling anyone about the free Soilent Green until later.

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 07:04 am   Permalink

Just a heads up gang.

Tickets go on sale TODAY (monday) at Noon EST.

Here's a copy of the letter that went out in case you;re not on the mailing list:

AlooooooooooooooooooooooooHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Its finally here!!! Seats are going up for the Northeast Tiki Tour II THIS Monday, 4/7, at noon EST.

In the meantime, we invite you to peruse the website. We’ve added information about the stops, additional entertainment, FAQs, Rules, and all sorts of other stuff.

One thing to note when purchasing tickets….there are TWO buses this year.

I can NOT guarantee that you will be seated with another party on a specific bus. If you are coming with a group, and want to GUARANTEE that you will be on the same bus, have one person buy the tickets for all of you. (ie, if someone buys six tickets, I will NOT break those six apart….if 3 couples buy 2 tickets each, one couple may end up on the other bus)

Buses will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

The signup sheet on Monday reserves your spot, but it is not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment must be received within TWO weeks of your invoice. Failure to pay promptly may result in your seats being forfeit and offered to the waiting list.

Please note that we can NOT accept credit card payments this year (The tour runs VERY tight between break even & losing money each year…we just cant afford the credit card fees). Your payment options are Check, or Paypal via balance transfer or e-check (Again, NO CREDIT CARDS…sorry).

Also, we’re doing our Friday night room crawl again this year, and ask that you participate. Our goal is to have multiple rooms open at a time, so that no one room gets overcrowded. If you’re interested in hosting a room, let us know. Depending on the level of participation in the Round Robin Room Crawl, it may be limited to only those hosting rooms (You gotta give if you wanna get!)

Thanks again for your support and many Mahalos to Pappy for his tireless work with the website, and putting up with my tyrannical task mastering. Without the great people involved (both organizing & attending) the tour wouldn’t be what it is. This is YOUR event and with your help, this years tour will be even more spectacular than last years!

Mahalo, and we’ll see you on the bus!

Bargoyle

Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 08:13 am   Permalink

I can't wait until noon!
Thanks for posting the reminder, and also thanks for all of your and Pappy's work to make this event possible (damn, can you tell I worked for PBS?)

So who's organizing the room crawl this year? We of the Blue Lory Lounge will definately be hosting again this year, with very special guest Paranoid123 adding to the madness.

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 08:23 am   Permalink

We want to host, too, and Rev_Thumper and Kristiki will be helping!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation