FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Best Things to Do in Waikiki?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Best Things to Do in Waikiki?
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-25 3:23 pm   Permalink

I guess this is the best thread to post this in - I have to add my hearty recommendation to meet up with Phillip Roberts for his walking tour. My husband & I were in Waikiki a couple weeks ago and I'm so glad I looked into it. Phillip took us and another fun couple on a whirlwind tour of everything Tiki and drank Mai Tais with us all afternoon. It's a great tour that'll take you places you'd never have thought to venture into as well as pointing out things you've walked right by in the past without recognizing. Tons of history and information, and a whole heck of a lotta fun.

Thanks again, Phillip!
-Amy & Ted

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-21 10:02 am   Permalink

Mahalo! I get one more chance to walk the International Market Place as is. December 7th, 2013. Around 4PM (although the time is not concrete.) If you'd like to come along and are in town, it takes about an hour and is free. I know Andy and Carole are coming so shoot me an email or PM. We'll be filming some bits for the ebook.

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation