FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tikiana Art by BigToe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Tikiana Art by BigToe
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 4:38 pm   Permalink

Very cool! Green, dig it! It's so freakin' bright and powerful.

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 1:45 pm   Permalink

Ok, so this is only marginally 'tiki', but i enjoyed it...

these are front and back illustrations for an album cover for the phenom Santa Barbara punk-rock ensemble SILENT MEOW. They sound to me like a cross between Blondie and the Horror Pops.

Big Mahalos to Squid for hte introduction. Go to http//:www.myspace.com/silentmeow to hear some tunage.

front, aka "Discovery":

back cover, aka: "Dinner Guests":

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 4:13 pm   Permalink

Toe-riffic album cover!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 8:21 pm   Permalink

Is that Fireball Island, the greatest board game ever created?!

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 11:58 pm   Permalink

awesome stuff big toe! i still need you to sign my print of all of the mainlanders art show artists as tikis

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-02 09:22 am   Permalink

TeaKey, that is SICK...i've never seen that...but i feel a painting coming on!

tiki thomas, oh hail yes.

Toe-bone

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-03 05:10 am   Permalink

I love your stuff: very unique mugs, the album covers are cool and refreshingly different, and the green women are awesome.

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 12:18 pm   Permalink

so this is my little wall-hanger tiki, knocked out of an old chuck o' driftwood from Rincon. roughed out with hand-chisels and an old buffalo-skinner jack-knife and finished with a dremel. I threw a mahogany stain on to give it a more witco feel.

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 7:24 pm   Permalink

BADASS!!!!
I dig how you really keep things very within your style.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 10:33 pm   Permalink

Sweet! You gotta come down and carve with us sometime!!!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 11:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-01 13:45, BigToe wrote:
Ok, so this is only marginally 'tiki', but i enjoyed it...

these are front and back illustrations for an album cover for the phenom Santa Barbara punk-rock ensemble SILENT MEOW. They sound to me like a cross between Blondie and the Horror Pops.

Big Mahalos to Squid for hte introduction. Go to http//:www.myspace.com/silentmeow to hear some tunage.

front, aka "Discovery":

back cover, aka: "Dinner Guests":

I just got an email from Mark and Silvie of Silent Meow and they are STOKED! The Toe strikes again!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dirk Yates
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 11:56 am   Permalink

Hey hey Toe,

You got it all down in spades... love the work man. Dig the "foundling' driftwood tiki. It was great to have met yourself, Doug and Derrick at Tikiville here in PS a few months back. Hope to cross paths again real soon
http://www.yatesstudios.com

View Profile of Dirk Yates Send a personal message to Dirk Yates  Email Dirk Yates Goto the website of Dirk Yates     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 10:37 am   Permalink

Hey Big Toe!
Saw your amazing Zombie Tiki on Page 7 of the new issue of Tiki Magazine! Totally Awesome!!
The Silent Meow stuff is killer!
And of course, you totally rock!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 4:40 pm   Permalink

Some of the tasty swag i will have on display in Ghouligan's Hut at Tiki Oasis!!

I just picked up a LIMTED QUANTITY of fancy-pants giclee prints of my "Zombie Tiki" (as seen in Tiki Magazine)

will try to add more shots before i head down.

[ This Message was edited by: BigToe 2008-08-13 16:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: BigToe 2008-08-13 16:49 ]

BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 4:41 pm   Permalink

hey kids,

my groovy little 5 X 7" painting, "Easter Island Xtasy", is still available for the tasty low price of $125, with proceeds going to a good cause:

check out the auction here:

http://www.distinctionart.com/current.php?show=2&set=6

(mine is the middle top thumbnail image)

mahalos for looking!!

bT

update: the painting sold, so MAhalos!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: BigToe 2008-09-18 17:23 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation