FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tikiana Art by BigToe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Tikiana Art by BigToe
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 2:03 pm   Permalink

Master Toe...you are just plain mowing down the house with these new works! I just love, LOVE the use of found objects in art works. That is totally one big ass trash can that I would be proud to park in the center of my living room...I would even install special lighting for it!

Congrats on the NJ Show...The East Coast will never be the same again...A tropical storm is rolling in.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-26 2:40 pm   Permalink

....it's sticky on your brain kinda' art... yeah... heh heh heh (cough-cough)... yeah sticky on the brain!

http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaA

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 04:24 am   Permalink

Man I've been seeying your stuf around and it is Incredible! Like this can:

If I were to use something like that my recycle guys would Never come down MY Street again! COOL I WANT one
Also tell us about your DINGS and what other images are available they are Definitely a Must Have Thing!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-28 09:19 am   Permalink

Toe- Between the recyling can and the bowling pins, I don't know what part of your brain comes up with this stuff, but don't stop! Great talking to you at Oasis- keep showing those "knuckleheads" where it's at!

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-01 12:25 pm   Permalink

Waste cans and bowling pins... YEAH!

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-01 1:35 pm   Permalink

Thanks all!!!

Mr. Benzart, the Dings are printed covers for your hand-helds, etc. they are really cool, but a little pricey at $15...but i guess that's cheap considering how long it would take to make one.

In case anyone is interested...at the moment, i am heavy into HALLOWEEN mode, with a half-dozen group shows coming up, so tiki is taking a back burner...well except for the TIKI MERCH i am working on with TIKI FARM and ODD RODNEY. Well back to Pirates, Zombies and Muertos!!!

alohas, bT

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-03 12:42 pm   Permalink

What a Pumpkinhead!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-04 08:13 am   Permalink

Hey Dummy!
When you gonna share that zombie pirategirl piece you just finished?
She needs to be shown...HERE!
TODAY!
NOW!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-04 12:40 pm   Permalink

Well, it's not my art, but i am so geeked that i am posting here. this PNG Paddle-head black velvet was painted for my by the brilliant Robb Hamell.

and here it is in context above an old Matson-line menu.

that is a frame i had laying around. when i have time, i am gonna put it in a better custom double-frame.

in exchange i am working on a zombie island girl on driftwood.

MAD MAhalos Robb!!!!!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-04 6:07 pm   Permalink

What about that zombie pirate girl????
don't be so stingy and scurilous!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-04 8:02 pm   Permalink

Awesome work.

Those first two paintings blow my mind.

Would love to have one in the 1920x1200 pixel size for my desktop

please please

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-06 10:50 am   Permalink

OK, so i call this a Clysdalle-style tiki painting....because it's got nuthin' to do with tiki.

but pursuant to Mr. LLT's request, here is a couple shots of "Tell No Tails":

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-06 11:00 am   Permalink

Green Women are sooo hot!!

The Toe smacks one over the left field fence!

Friggin Choice!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-06 11:42 am   Permalink

Now that is a Clysdale tribute tiki painting if I ever saw one!!!!!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-07 03:49 am   Permalink

Excuse me while I pick my chin up off the floor here. Wow....just....WOW.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation