FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 6:55 pm   Permalink

Please forward this to people who have cool businesses!! We need more people so we can pay for printing the program. THANKS!

++++++

This is your last call to soak up some southern exposure and brand awareness for your company at Tiki Oasis, the largest, longest-running Tiki Weekender in the world! Join our partners Voodoo Spiced Rum, Trader Vic's, SHAG, Luxuria Music, Tommy Bahama and others at our 8th annual event August 14th - 17th in sunny San Diego, CA. Tiki Oasis features a deluxe tiki-themed shopper's bazaar, live tiki carving, expert symposiums, movies, fashion show, bands, DJs, dancing, drinking, a ukulele jam and fun for the kiddies too. 2,000+ attendees from all over the globe gather in 1 place for 4 glorious days of fun in the sun! Talk about a captive audience...

This is your opportunity to reach a highly targeted segment of your potential customers...a large group of niche consumers who have disposable income to spend on just about anything tiki-related. Click to review our Tiki Oasis 8 sponsorship and ad package (vendor marketplace is SOLD OUT...thanks to all participants!). Product sampling available too. Don't miss out! Our very affordable ad rates are as follows:

$175 - Half-page ad, BW (5X4)
$250 - Full-page ad, BW (5X8)
$300 - Inside front cover, Color (5X8) - 2 available
$350 - Back cover, Color - (5X8) SOLD OUT

Art and materials deadline is this Friday July 11th! Please contact me directly ASAP for best placement. We're looking forward to hearing from you, and seeing you represented this year at our event.

Christi Crowe
FLAG Marketing
Fight Like A Girl!
christi@flagmarketing.com
(323) 466-5830
http://www.flagmarketing.com

Representing Tiki Oasis, the largest, longest-running Tiki Weekender in the world!
August 14th - 17th, 2008 in San Diego, CA
Info: http://www.tikioasis.com

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:09 am   Permalink

Alas- I won't be able to make it this time, but I'm sending my stand-in calavera via Fedex to THOR'S room.
Just keep him away from the rum, it goes right through him...

Y'er Mermaid in a manhole,

~Marina~

View Profile of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! Send a personal message to Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!  Goto the website of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 10:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-06 08:58, Tiki Fink wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-01 16:44, Tikirose wrote:
That's great and I think it's time to get freakishly excited!!!!! 45 days! I've had a countdown calender on my desktop since it was 150 days Regarding the list of things to bring, what about drinking vessels? Is this the perfect time to break out the plastic tiki mugs? I imagine you need plastic at the pool and crawling with my favorite mug seems dangerous too. What about beach chairs? Anything else I wouldn't want to be without?

Last year it seemed like regular mugs were cool poolside. Definitely no glass.

Might be luck of the draw, but we got the boot with our ceramic mugs. The guy was exceedingly nice about it, but we were told only plastic by the pool.

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 10:53 am   Permalink

"by the pool" or "in the pool"? I guess anything inside the fence is "by". As for the crawl that is entirely at your own risk!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 10:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-07 18:55, babydoe wrote:
(A)large group of niche consumers who have disposable income to spend on just about anything tiki-related.

Oh is THAT who we are! I'll have you know that there are plenty of Tiki-related things I wouldn't buy

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 11:03 am   Permalink

Got confirmation from Otto,
Kristena(TikiTena) and I will be DJing Exotica and Surf by the pool on Sun.
from 1 to 4 pm.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 07:36 am   Permalink

re. Plastic Poolside Party Poopers

I'll be sitting around the pool drawing Tiki faces on plastic tumblers for anybody who wants one. Try it, yewl like it! It actually works; black & brown sharpies look great on plastic and you can work your name into it to avoid the "...which is my cup???" syndrome.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-10 08:14 am   Permalink

I will just use my plastic Tiki mug from LaLa Bahooka. Should work just fine.

View Profile of TikiRick Send a personal message to TikiRick  Email TikiRick Goto the website of TikiRick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 08:24 am   Permalink

Just a reminder..

Voodoo Sounds For Breakfast on Saturday mornin'. Come on by and give me your secret voodoo handshake and drink some breakfast with me.

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 10:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-10 07:36, Cammo wrote:

I'll be sitting around the pool drawing Tiki faces on plastic tumblers for anybody who wants one. Try it, yewl like it! It actually works; black & brown sharpies look great on plastic and you can work your name into it to avoid the "...which is my cup???" syndrome.

Nice! This idea could make you a mint!! I will be by...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 10:46 am   Permalink

Haole -

I'm not charging for it, just doodling fer fun.... pumpin' that aloha spirit all over everybody...

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 11:41 am   Permalink

So last year I made five trophies for Oasis 7…

Best Decorated Room
Best Dressed Wahine
Best Dressed Kane
Best Dressed Keiki
Best Vendor Booth

Here is what they looked like…

We are doing it again this year with an added category,
Drum roll.......

Best Dressed couple!
So start getting your costumes and decorations together, and
stay tuned for some sneak previews of this years trophies!
(I am working on them now….)

Cheers!
Tiki King

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 5:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I'll be sure to search you out!

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 6:14 pm   Permalink

OOOO dave Lozeau and i are gonna take the 'best dressed couple' award for Suuuuure.

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 10:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I'll be sitting around the pool drawing Tiki faces on plastic tumblers for anybody who wants one. It actually works; black & brown sharpies look great on plastic and you can work your name into it to avoid the "...which is my cup???" syndrome.

Hey Cammo, I think I found one of your cups in one of my coolers a couple weeks ago. Here it is:

Can't remember where it came from or how it came into my possession

Looks like that clown Ruzic signed it too. Hope that doesn't hurt the value.

I'll be sipping out of my mong all weekend.
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation