FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-11 06:19 am   Permalink

Um, that isn't exactly the best example of ... I mean, usually I do better work than... like, I must have been really drunk when... where did you get that???... ah,

oh crap, it's KENNIE'S FAULT!

Buzzy, if you promise to destroy that one ceremonially I'll make you a better one at Oasis!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss-Darko

Posted: 2008-07-13 2:04 pm   Permalink

Hi Otto,
A while ago you said there will:

Quote:

" be a singles meeting/event within the Tiki Oasis event TBA. "

Do you have any further details on this?

Thanks

View Profile of Miss-Darko Send a personal message to Miss-Darko  Email Miss-Darko Goto the website of Miss-Darko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-13 3:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-13 14:04, Miss-Darko wrote:
Hi Otto,
A while ago you said there will:

Quote:
" be a singles meeting/event within the Tiki Oasis event TBA. "

Do you have any further details on this?

Thanks

I had hoped that someone would take this on and be in charge of organizing it but I have been unable to get someone.

I recommend that someone who is interested in it just throw a room party and we let everyone know that it is for singles and post a sign at the door.

Another option is that I have meeting rooms available and it could be in a neutral location but I would not be able to organize anything beyond providing a room with requested amount of chairs and tables and a water station. I cannot provide decor, drinks, signage, etc.

If you know someone who wants to throw this party let me know and i would be gald to talk to them and work out the details,
cheers
Otto

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-13 10:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-09 09:09, Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! wrote:
Alas- I won't be able to make it this time, but I'm sending my stand-in calavera via Fedex to THOR'S room.
Just keep him away from the rum, it goes right through him...

Y'er Mermaid in a manhole,

~Marina~

Hey Marina! On behalf of the entire Tikiyaki Orchestra and anyone who has ever seen you perform I give a great big How about next year?

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki from the Black Lagoon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-14 10:31 am   Permalink

Aloha All - I just spoke with Otto and we were going over room and ticket status for Tiki Oasis. There are approximately 70 rooms left at the Hanalei Crowne Plaza hotel so if you want to stay where the event is taking place make your reservations. Also, we have only sold about 335 tickets for the event and just in case of any confusion I just wanted to let everybody know that you need a ticket to come to the event. The tickets are $40 and cover both nights and they are available online at tikioasis.com and also at the event - we will have wristbands that you must wear at the event and the security crew will not admit anyone that doesn't have one. So get your ticket early and avoid any hassles later - that way you can get over to the bar and grab a Mai Tai.

Jim Giddings

View Profile of Tiki from the Black Lagoon Send a personal message to Tiki from the Black Lagoon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 4:23 pm   Permalink

30 days away!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Travellin' Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 4:27 pm   Permalink

I'm not sure if I posted on this thread yet... maybe ages ago... But I'm counting the days now. Only a month to go!!! Mike & I will be there vending velvets. I'm going to try and post some before the event for a sneak peek.

Heather

View Profile of Travellin' Tiki Send a personal message to Travellin' Tiki  Email Travellin' Tiki Goto the website of Travellin' Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 05:02 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing your latest.
Any vendors out there in a bartering mood this year? (I'm always down with trading merch).
Cheers.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 09:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-14 16:27, Travellin' Tiki wrote:
Mike & I will be there vending velvets.

Oh, hell yes!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-07-15 5:54 pm   Permalink

Any word on when symposium tickets will go on sale? If we have the Deluxe pass, we still need to purchase the Zombie symposium, is this correct? Thanks. Can't wait!!

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 10:30 pm   Permalink

How's the symposium list coming? It was supposed to be up today, if I recall

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-16 7:37 pm   Permalink

To further get yourself ready for Oasis 8, I recommend reading "Monster Island" by David Wellington. It's the first of a trilogy and is very well written. A great summer read! You can read it here http://www.brokentype.com/monster/000263.html, but having the book in your hand is much easier.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 9:29 pm   Permalink

just bought my ticket!!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 11:51 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna be there...... one way or another...

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 12:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-13 22:52, squid wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-09 09:09, Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! wrote:
Alas- I won't be able to make it this time, but I'm sending my stand-in calavera via Fedex to THOR'S room.
Just keep him away from the rum, it goes right through him...

Y'er Mermaid in a manhole,

~Marina~

Hey Marina! On behalf of the entire Tikiyaki Orchestra and anyone who has ever seen you perform I give a great big How about next year?

I second that

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation