FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-07 5:49 pm   Permalink

Kaula Tiki and I will be unveiling our new drink for the Room Crawl:

"THE VOO DOO KITTY"

In keeping with the theme, it will contain "Voo Doo Rum".

Cheers!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-07 7:47 pm   Permalink

You quiero Tiki!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-10 10:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-07 17:49, CheekyGirl wrote:

"THE VOO DOO KITTY"

I'm working on getting Voodoo Rum as a sponsor, as well as Voodoo Tequila!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 12:33 pm   Permalink

Otto,
are we able to reserve rooms yet? If so who do we talk too. Sorry for all the questions but this will be my first ride on the tiki oasis boat. I will be creating my own poison for the show called VOODOOVILLE..
It taste great but only 2 out of 3 people lived past the taste test,so I still have some work to do....

Keep that elbow at a 45!!!!!! DIG?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

AWESOME ART BY MY HERO DEREK!!!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-11 2:38 pm   Permalink

Corona Contessa and myself will be hosting and serving our original recipe called the.....

ZOMBINI

It will be lightweight, so you can safely crawl to the next bar.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-11 2:53 pm   Permalink

I'm perfecting the recipe for the "Chupacabra" for TO
Made with Rum, Tequila, Jagermeister and some secret ingredients.

One sip and you have an irresistible desire to suck the blood of goats!

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 3:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-11 12:33, Wildsville man wrote:
Otto,
are we able to reserve rooms yet? If so who do we talk too. Sorry for all the questions but this will be my first ride on the tiki oasis boat. I will be creating my own poison for the show called VOODOOVILLE..
It taste great but only 2 out of 3 people lived past the taste test,so I still have some work to do....

Keep that elbow at a 45!!!!!! DIG?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

AWESOME ART BY MY HERO DEREK!!!!!!!!

O.K. Now We have a problem!!!!!! The third person isn't dead anymore!!! He is undead!!!! What should I do?
He's coming at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-13 6:23 pm   Permalink

Zombie Action Ooooooh

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-01-13 18:43 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-20 10:46 am   Permalink

I am keeping an eye on the 2008 Oasis Tiki Blog it has good updates.

I am really excited to see "Exotica music expert DJ Jeff Chenault presents the history of Exotica music with an emphasis on Robert Drasnin" is on the agenda. I haven't seen that presentation, so really looking forward to it.

Wow, Otto, hope you are able to get Voodoo Rum to sponser...maybe we can get some of those fabulous tequila bottles in California.

tikiblog.com
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-21 2:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha all. I just posted an exclusive preview of the Munktiki Mug that will be made available at TO8. Go to
www.tikiblog.com to take a look.

View Profile of tikiblog.com Send a personal message to tikiblog.com  Email tikiblog.com Goto the website of tikiblog.com     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 7:37 pm   Permalink

Donn of the Dead Beachcomber!

Scary Voodoo!

This O8 gonna be good!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 8:03 pm   Permalink

dAMN that zombie mug is straight killer

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 8:23 pm   Permalink

aloha fellow tiki enthusiasts,
the martini kings are really lookin forward to tiki oasis this year and hopefully otto will request us by the pool again.
we love playing near the water! it keeps us on our toes- the constant fear of electricution!
also...we will be releasing our 10th cd this year entitled "show of stars" - the martini kings team up with legendary guitarist king paris!
this will be a bit of an excursion for us as we test the waters in the wonderful world of surf music.
mahalo!!!!!!
the martini kings

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-28 09:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-21 20:23, martini kings wrote:

the martini kings are really lookin forward to tiki oasis this year and hopefully otto will request us by the pool again.

Yes, while everyone else is safely inthe pool (zombies can't swim, right?) The Zombie Kings, featuring the former members of the Martini Kings who will be sacrificed onstage in a Voodoo ritual hosted by witchdoctor Crazy Al, will perform poolside on Saturday

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-30 5:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-10 22:51, Otto wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-07 17:49, CheekyGirl wrote:

"THE VOO DOO KITTY"

I'm working on getting Voodoo Rum as a sponsor, as well as Voodoo Tequila!

Fabulous Otto! The Voo Doo Kitty" is almost complete. It's bright green, like the evil possessed eyes of a cat, contains the some of the native juices of Haiti: Mango & Papaya along with a good measure of Voodoo Rum...it's quite tasty!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation